Daytime loot Farming

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Would anyone be interested in joining me on a little loot farming between the 31st to the 4th.
I'm planning on a opt FG to farm encounters like Zahurs, Bracer of Zo'arkat, Malice, battler, Atlantis Tablet , Erinys, Golden Spear, ML7 scrolls, Aerus City.

if your free from 10am to 5pm during the week and would like to join this sort of thing please state your class

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Unfair Bubble! I'd really like to do something like this but I'm working all week except Thursday.

Afran

Part of the furniture
I'm interested, theurg is ml3 so can enter DV but can't enter aerus city, inf is ml10 so can enter aerus city. :p

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
I'd bring Gas along Bubble, but i'm not ml8 yet so i can't enter Aerus City. :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Looking for this type of setup-
Cleric- (me)
Cleric-
Paladin-
Shield Tank(reaver or paladin if possible)-
Merc-
Merc-
Theurgist-
Icewizard/Minstrel/Theurgist-

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Have you got 45+ Earth? (1 Minute Pets and 6 second PBT) most have done Air/Ice now :(

Afran

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
Have you got 45+ Earth? (1 Minute Pets and 6 second PBT) most have done Air/Ice now :(
Nope, rvr theurg xE

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
i took a weeks leave from work :)
If i didn't i would have lost it :p

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
well, mank and frozen are ml10 and softly is ml4 .. so i can bring whichever is needed on the day :)

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:

Fnugi has 8sec pbt and 1min pets, and is game for this, if you give one of the merc spots to my friar also :D

None of us can enter Aerus city yet though :(

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
InertiaSlave said:
Fnugi has 8sec pbt and 1min pets, and is game for this, if you give one of the merc spots to my friar also :D

None of us can enter Aerus city yet though :(

I can bring my pally(ML8) or cleric (ML5)

Gamah

Banned
can bring minstrel..however I am looking for work atm, so I might get a job...however dont look like it atm :)

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to come for ML7 scrolls and Aerus City with merc, but Bubble hates me so no chance 8(

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
Allmighty said:
i would like to join with fair justice ml 6 rej cleric

Maybe show up this time if you get in group though, not like the ml7 prereqs you signed up for :touch:

:flame:

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
I might be able to come there with a rejuv Cleric Oo Or Friar oO

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
Any update on this Bubble?

(just a free bump so people who haven't noticed it gets another chance really :) )

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I'd like to come along on some of them, especially erinys but I cannot make all days//times because of uni lectures.

Anyway, can provide:

Catherine: ML9 rejuv cleric
Menolly: ML10 minstrel
Silk: ML1 theurgist
Lactica: ML5 ice wizzie
Carial: ML3 paladin

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
We sorta have a mixed signup so i think i'll do it as a day by day thing. I'll do lots of /who 50 and see if i can recuit people to help with the different encounters :)

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
We sorta have a mixed signup so i think i'll do it as a day by day thing. I'll do lots of /who 50 and see if i can recuit people to help with the different encounters :)

Okies. Me on friar and Fnugi on earth/ice theurg are in for the long haul regardless. If you want us that is :D

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
InertiaSlave said:
Okies. Me on friar and Fnugi on earth/ice theurg are in for the long haul regardless. If you want us that is :D

The long haul being mon-thurs since we both think 7 hours of this, 1 hour break, and then 3-4 hours of Ammut farm might be a bit much on a friday :eek:

Anyways, see you tomorrow! :clap:

Where are we meeting btw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom