Daytime DV farming

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Ello this week or next im planning on farming ML7 dungeon (deep volcanos) during the daytime ona reguler basis (maybe 2-4 times a week) . what im posting here is to ask for people play in the DAYTIME if they would like to join us ..

here is what im looking for

ICE WIZZYS

PALADINS

FOP Clerics

(Ideally x2 pally x2 ice wiz and x2 cleric)

sorry to sound like an ass but im not really looking for any other classes , when i goto DV i make NICE small grps of 4-6 people and camp Shaitens,

Lotto rules are quiet simple.. EVERYBODY can roll for ANY scroll (no pre claiming) . and once u have won a Scroll u are OUT of lotto untill everybody In group has at least one scroll.

Rog items are Kept by whome ever inventory they goto .. and Scrolls are passed to me ready for lotto at the end of Farm Session.

So if u have a Ice wiz , Pally or Fop REJUVE cleric.. then post your name here so i can refer to this post whiuch makes things quicker than my ussual /who cleric 50 and messaging em all till i find sum1 lol.

p.s u NEED to be ML3 to enter dungeon.

please POST alts that u might be playing if u interested so i can find u on your alt

Kenniii

Fledgling Freddie
what time is daytime? :)

got paladin and fop cleric (very soon :( .. )

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Um wouldnt it be nice to take a friar for red heat resists too <hint hint> , never been to DV myself but id sure like to give it a try ^^

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Kenniii said:
what time is daytime? :)

got paladin and fop cleric (very soon :( .. )

anywhere from 9am GMT to 4pm GMT . but more likley around the 10-11am mark i would start forming a group. that way can stay in DV for a good 4-5 maybe more hrs :) so if u wanna come make sure u bring sandwiches ;)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
GIV ICEW WIZZYS signing up there interest.. cos group can be flexible as long as have atleast 1 ICE WIZ... no ice wiz = i dont bother :)

S_Poochie

Fledgling Freddie
I wanna join with my icewizz but only ml2 atm need 50% more mlexp to get ml3( already done the raid ) hope i get that tommorow

Name of icewizz: Hekske
Main char: Zingerke
so you can pm me ingame

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I will join with my fop cleric sulimia.... if there are a free spot

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
S_Poochie said:
I wanna join with my icewizz but only ml2 atm need 50% more mlexp to get ml3( already done the raid ) hope i get that tommorow

Name of icewizz: Hekske
Main char: Zingerke
so you can pm me ingame

u got 2-3 days before i be starting . im waiting for gf get a job lol so i can play during the day haha. when she sorted (next cple days) then i be goin dv

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
ill sign up my pally, got thursday, friday and sat off this week, can bring fop bb

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
Armsmant Also In.

I like also to join if possible.

Thank you

George

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
im game :)

Got Cleric /Doewen ML7
and ice whizzy /Zanarkh ML3

Will bring a BB too ofc :)

bryano

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to come but only got servant necro+bb.
Hhmm isnt that a tanks with pboa?

Can come anytime so tell if welcome or not.

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Hey if your planning this for tuesday i'd love to join with my pally Ashton. Thats the only daytime i can make :)

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Can come thursday, friday with icewizard and fopcleric for outside group if you still looking for someone

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
FOP cleric is NOT essential. long as your REJUVE and can enter DV i will consider messagin u when i finnally get around to going to dv,

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
bah at all you lot putting name down. tried message every1 who put name down for a DV grp today and not one of ya was online :(

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
Fortunately I am out of blame list since I already posted that Tue-Thu are not possible for me...

nickthegr

Fledgling Freddie
FOP CLERIC LFG for this DV farm grps

i late a bit to see FH but i want to start a new grp if this grp done with farm im going in DV for som 3/3 and tartaros book only for mmy scout alt and for me the tartaros in rvr u must have multiple mcl's 2 :)
pm me in game to set up grp but in day time im going to school :DDD

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
let me know time and date and ill bring meh ice wizzy and ml10 bb for out of grp

hope to see ya soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom