Day off. Time for some DayZ standalone..

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Anyone of you guys playing this at the moment?

Yeah should be in the PC section but it's as empty as Jupitus shriveled old nuts (as someone here would have put it) so, yeah.

It's actually pretty damn funny as it is as of now. Got plenty of items, not as many zombies spawning and finding stuff isn't that painful.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Prefer battle royal mode on H1z1 to be honest!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I've watched so many youtube vids of the ARMA2 / 3 / standalone that I really can't be arsed to actually play the game I guess. Same problem with WOT :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Used to absolutely love the mod DayZ, but the standalone just doesn't do it for me at all :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
No? They are releasing updates on a regular basis, very stable. More optimized Arma 2/3 engine for DayZ than the clunky Arma 2/3 original game it plays off of.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Breaking Point on Arma 3 is the best at the minute.

I'm confident that dayz will surpass BP but apparently at the minute theyve removed zombies because of performance.

Breaking Point is easier in some respects but also harder - there's camps where you will always find really good guns but they're always camped, and making bases ( you can lock down buildings as opposed to tents ) is really difficult, 3 of us spent 3 days looking for some material, but the reward is that we don't have to scavenge for guns anymore we just have a huge stockpile.

Also, there's a class system with friendly classes, baddy classes and ones that can just PvP everyone.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
No? They are releasing updates on a regular basis, very stable. More optimized Arma 2/3 engine for DayZ than the clunky Arma 2/3 original game it plays off of.

I dunno, it just doesn't feel right :( Maybe I'll try it again sometime

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I find it worrying that it is still in early access despite being 2 years old.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

I bet they hugely regret not waiting for the Arma 3 engine to be out - rather than making their own.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Though, pushing for beta this year. Not far away apparently. They are working on the desynch-issue and balancing economy.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Last I played it, these things annoyed me ;

I'm thirsty / hungry ALL THE FUCKING TIME

the zeds are impossible to kill

If you do kill one, it makes you even thirstier / hungrier

I never found a gun with the corresponding ammo

I did find a lot of very uninteresting hats

This was at a time when the Mod was great (that seems to have gone shit now too) and there were really good servers to play on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom