Day of the Tentacle - Remastered

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yup great game and very convoluted :). Wish they would make it a bit different rather than an exercise in remembering puzzles

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well it wouldn't be a faithful remaster if they did that, would it. Which is what they set out to create.

Anyway, it's just as wonderful as I remember it, if not more so because of the remastered graphics and audio. I haven't played the game in probably 15 years and I still blazed through it in under 4 hours.

I'm disappointed that I remembered pretty much everything as I played through but I thoroughly enjoyed revisited the game. I found myself instantly passing items between the characters as I picked them up because I already knew how I was going to use them.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Well it wouldn't be a faithful remaster if they did that, would it. Which is what they set out to create.

Anyway, it's just as wonderful as I remember it, if not more so because of the remastered graphics and audio. I haven't played the game in probably 15 years and I still blazed through it in under 4 hours.

I'm disappointed that I remembered pretty much everything as I played through but I thoroughly enjoyed revisited the game. I found myself instantly passing items between the characters as I picked them up because I already knew how I was going to use them.

Careful now, next thing you may remember is where Sparky is buried.

Starman

Part of the furniture
Brought it on the PS4 and given I've not played it in 20 years it brought back some lovely memoires. Got my first platinum to :D

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Brought it on the PS4 and given I've not played it in 20 years it brought back some lovely memoires. Got my first platinum to :D
Some were a bit tricky like trying to use the cat with the fork :)

Can't beat the fake barf though.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I forgot about sending the flyer back to get "a hoover in every basement" added to the constitution. I love that they let you switch between the original and the remastered version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom