Day of Defeat 2.1

K

killermarc

Thats right dod beta 2.1 is released today at 6pm.

Finally we should see an end to all the lag problems of 2.0 :)

T

throdgrain

Yay !!! :) DoD is great !!
Oi you lot got teh british skins yet ? they're really good :)

M

Moving Target

Yup :) Only played it once since then though.

S

Summo

Not tried the new British skins, but tried a version on Beta 1.3. Each side's colours were very similar and my FF accident rate increased quite a bit. :/

2.1 is available for download now, btw.

Must try those new skins...

M

Moving Target

Thanks Summo, didn't notice :)

Nice download speed from Jolt :)

T

throdgrain

Cheers for the link downloading now :)
The new British skins are much better , and the flags are Union Jacks and Swastikas, which looks much better.
Must admit ive reverted to the Tommy gun insread of the Sten, it looks better :)

W

Wilier

Havnt played in yonkks, I found the lag a killer on 56k. :(

DLing the update now (at work ;) ).
Might give it a bash tnite.

T

throdgrain

Its really nice actually, not like an instantly different thing, but sort of... modified :) The maps are the same, but with litle extra twists and turns, more places to hide etc.
The lag is non-exsistant as far as Im concerned. This morning I had a game on a full 12-man server and my ping was solid at 45-70.
They also brought back one of the old maps from 1.3, Cherbourg, god knows why, me I never liked it before, but there you go .
One thing, already Ive had the cant get into a side between maps bug. I thought they'd fixed this !!

S

Stazbumpa

'ere Throddy, can you give us the link for the fl;ags that your on about? I got a flag skin thing but it only works on 3 maps :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom