Dawnsong

G

GDW

At the moment there appear to be three European servers up, one of which is called Dawnsong.

I would recommend that all of you should support this English speaking server and stop joining those nasty American ones. At least the timezones are in sync.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

:clap:

/agree

Currently playing on Dawnsong as:

Tarquin the Gay Cavalier - lvl16 Melee/Defender

Be afraid... Be very afraid ;)

I

Islavadi

A quick question for you guys already playing on the Euro servers.

I have had AC2 on pre-order in the UK for a couple of weeks, do you know whether it has shipped yet ? (as I don't trust Amazon)

Also are there any Euro orientated AC2 websites up yet ?

Thanks

O

old.Trine Aquavit

It was supposed to have shipped last Friday in the UK. You should be getting it very soon now. Check your order, though, just in case Amazon have cocked up.

G

granny

After playing on the Euro beta servers I'm staying on the US ones, sorry. I just found the US players (even at silly times of the day for them) about a billion times more friendly, helpful and fun to roleplay with than the players ont he European servers. No idea why but it was such an extreme difference that I'm never going back to the European servers.

Grannite/Grannoir on Leafcull.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Sorry to here that, Granny. My experiences on Dawnsong and Frostfell are pretty similar, though I wouldn't say that either has been particuarly friendly. Noone has been offensive though. I think things might improve as the server matures and more people get to know each other.

G

GDW

I agree to a certain extent however if you make the effort others usually follow.

(Glayva is my in game name in Dawnsong)....yes the whisky:)

A

Azimov

I per ordered a copy for www.dabs.com

Just checked the order status and it is suposedly awaiting picking.
This means all the items for my order (just the game) are in, they just need to pack it up and ship it out.

Game was listed as beign out of stock yesterday, yet i think pcworld wasnt.
All in all, was probably just supply trouble and I expect Amazon be gettign stock soon aswell :)

A

Azimov

Oh what are the other Euro servers?

French and German speaking?

Think Dawnsong was what I got to try Beta on for a few days and seemed stable enough.

Granny if u found a pleasant American server, then I expect u are very lucky :) (might just be my anti-american xenophobia speakign tho :eek: )

N

nicky-nook

Euro K v K servers are cool o wait there are none ...

So thats why a good lot of us are playing USA servers ...

Normal AC2 Is Good for what it is but that litte extra buzz comes from maybe getting Pked or Pking now and again.

Regards Nicky.

G

granny

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
Sorry to here that, Granny. My experiences on Dawnsong and Frostfell are pretty similar, though I wouldn't say that either has been particuarly friendly. Noone has been offensive though. I think things might improve as the server matures and more people get to know each other.

I hope you're right and things improve Trine, definitely. I just found it impossible to get groups going in the Euro beta whereas if I wander round trying to put hunting groups together on Leafcull it's no hassle at all, people are always interested.

Of course one thing to remember is that I'm playing on Leafcull at 6pm-1am GMT so a large proportion of the other players there at that time are likely to either be European themselves or seriously insomniac Americans and therefore probably insane :D

G

GDW

...or just stoned yanks:)

in which case theyll do anything man

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom