Dawn of War Beta is now open

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Omg it has blood and stuff, played one game that was quite good.. the big ork machines with chain saws are so cool :p

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
downloading it now, but will need to wait till i get home to test it.

cant wait :)

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
The Orks are my favourite, they are just different! Space marines and chaos are just too similar, and the Eldar are poncey!

'Ere we go! ;)

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
The eldar are the best tbh, that flamey dude pwns stuff and the woman leader thing has some cool spells :p

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe we should get a freddysgame together, some time?

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
harebear said:
The eldar are the best tbh, that flamey dude pwns stuff and the woman leader thing has some cool spells :p
Eldar are freaking anoying, i wanted to rip my ears off so i wouldnt have to hear their whine anymore.

Orks and chaos are fun to listen to tho

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah. Particularly love the heretics and the gretchins. Is it me or is Andy Serkis doing the voice for the gretchins?

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
inactionman said:
Yeah. Particularly love the heretics and the gretchins. Is it me or is Andy Serkis doing the voice for the gretchins?
most of the orc speech had me laughing, the chaos lord is funny aswell and that guy hits like a freight train.

I did fiind the controlls a bit lacking and wished i could zoom out further, for the rest i must say the game looks verry promising.
I hope they even bringout an expansion with more armies

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
sibanac said:
most of the orc speech had me laughing, the chaos lord is funny aswell and that guy hits like a freight train.

I did fiind the controlls a bit lacking and wished i could zoom out further, for the rest i must say the game looks verry promising.
I hope they even bringout an expansion with more armies
I'm sure it will come eventually. The tyranids would be fun. However I'd prefer to play my 40k/epic army, the Tau. Shooty goodness!

BTW, www.play.com, are selling Dawn of War for £17.99, bargain!

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
inactionman said:
I'm sure it will come eventually. The tyranids would be fun. However I'd prefer to play my 40k/epic army, the Tau. Shooty goodness!

BTW, www.play.com, are selling Dawn of War for £17.99, bargain!
hehe i stoped playing epic after they changed the rules used to have a big honking ork army (based around "the kult of speed" and a chaos army

Did you ever play that epic pc game game ?
was actualy pretty good fun back in the days cant remember the name tho

and that blood bowl pc game had great comentary

O

orkmandingo

Help Me!!!

hey guys i tryed to get the beta but sadly was way tooo late so is there any way u guys can send it? i gotta play this game .. :(

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
orkmandingo said:
hey guys i tryed to get the beta but sadly was way tooo late so is there any way u guys can send it? i gotta play this game .. :(
sad to say it but you need a ck-key wich you only can retrive on fileplanet.com before they stoped the aplications. :\

oh and the game rox :) its playstyle is very like startcraft but a bit unbalanced atm but i guess thats the whole point in beta testing :p
not that bugy from what i have seen sofar tho it still needs allot of work.
like the scroll list when selecting game makes you go bezerk after a few tries to join an game but it keeps going back to the top of the list when u scroll down :p

Cyfr

Banned
You can change it in one of the .ini files so it updates slower... but i forgot the name and im filled up with beer atm so i'll look tomorrow if I remember :p

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
Could this be the first really decent WH40k PC conversion? Only Epic 40k was playable and that got a bit samey after a while.

40k Fire Warrior sucked balls tbh :(

wyrd_fish

Fledgling Freddie
got the demo last night, is it me, or does it really like crashing to the desktop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom