Darkspire help me please info

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Went darkspire last night took full grp grop setup was prety solid once we got used to each others play styles and ldees<winks a tet> and deaths

but we experienced a problem with the crystals...crystals had like a blue con thing in middle of them which we could not kill select or anything so we clicked main obelisk and carried on.....note i personaly never saw any message from the first obelisk so did that activate?
going to second alcove we tried to get inside and setup and kill agro adds but was continously ported back up the stairs? is that normal? how do we stop it? is there another guide aswell or anything else i need to know to try again?

Teraka

Fledgling Freddie
Been a while since I've done Darkspire but if recollection serves there is a purple mob at the entrance to DS which you need to talk with. He gives a 'quest' (nothing in a journal or anything) which amounts to a test and you complete it when you meet him again (and his battle pig?) before you enter Darkspire properly. I *think* he may have something to do with the porting problem you experienced.

The crystals that need to be killed are to prevent constant repops on the ramps and the trap rooms need to be cleared (and traps deactivated) to allow further progress down the ramp. The second and third rooms spawn a fleeing messenger mob which MUST be killed before they raise the alarm or the DS gates at the bottom will be heavily defended.

Finally if you do get down to the bottom of DS kill the two named mobs under the spire and to the left. Kill the Sentry first. Killing the gargoyle will prevent the gargoyles as you run up the tower attacking unless they are attacked first.

Teraka

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
yeh i spoke to the np cat start and we ended up killing pig + that npc coz doors were clsosed.....when we went to 1st alcove we could not hit or kill anything todo with the obelisk /crystal...

maybe coz grp ldr did not talk to npc? i did maybe coz we killed npc guy?

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
every alcove u go in from top down, u rightclick the crystals, they should explode then
at one of em u're required to rightclick all "small" obelisks, a grp member receives a crystal then has to rightclick the big one

the crystals on the spire in the middle are for add's popping

also @ 2 bottom alcoves, a mob will pop and run for the spire, kill em b4 they get there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom