Games Darksiders 1 and 2, anyone played?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Both games getting pretty decent scores, the sequel was just released and it looks pretty good. Thinking about buying it but wouldn't mind the opinion of you fucktards and sexual deviants! :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Darksiders 1 was brilliant to be honest, can't speak for 2 as its not out yet (comes out tomorrow I think) will buy it most likely.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
the first Darksiders was awesome, reminded me of a God of war and Zelda hybrid with the fighting / dungeons / horse to ride later

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ok, will start with the first game then and wait for the second to be patched up a bit. Thanks! :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
the first Darksiders was awesome, reminded me of a God of war and Zelda hybrid with the fighting / dungeons / horse to ride later
Yep, Darksiders 1 is widely regarded as "dark zelda"... The game is pretty great but i had issues with the combat responsiveness and some of the platforming stuff where abilities didn't fire when they should.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
If you like the God of War / Devil May Cry series you'll love Darksiders. The story is excellent, especially if you like the whole Heaven V Hell genre and you'll get a decent amount of hours out of it, I got roughly 40 hours when I played it the first time.

Aada

Part of the furniture
First was great but im not sure I would pay full price for Darksiders 2 as Darksiders went down in price very fast.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
i had issues with the combat responsiveness and some of the platforming stuff where abilities didn't fire when they should.

Exactly what I am finding, some of the aim mode stuff is infuriating and the double jump system is so badly implemented that it constantly fails to fire off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom