Darkness Rising

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Does anyone know how difficult will it be to get the new weapons and become a champion of realm?

I mean is this another expansion where the casual player will have no chance of doing this solo?

Also will the weapons replace arti's?

Thanks.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
you have to form a fg and battle your way to a merchant npc, then all your group members have to pay the merchant via Visa or Mastercard for the weapon .

At the end of the week whoevers group has paid the most gets the weapon, the rest of the money goes to Mythic.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
like anything in daoc effort=result. no it wont be that hard.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Unleashed said:
Is that suppose to be funny?

well this is Mythic we're talking about. theyve got to get some money out of people somehow.

It's just some epic quest type thingy you have to go through again I believe anyway.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
well first of all define casual ?

because there is a big difference between casual and lazy.

peder

Fledgling Freddie
yes i mean
shall i wait for weapon to dakrness rise??
or try gett croco dagger??

i mean is the new weappons better? or same??
i can now soon havge all waopns in the game
why wait?

ánd if we can búff we kill´buffbits :clap:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
U get the Weapons by doing a new set of epic quests that start at 45 iirc. I also think its 5 parts leading up to 50. And im pretty sure theyre updating epic armour parts for rewards too, possibly with toa type stats. Which would actually give people a reason to do thier epics other than for a nice bit of xp post 40s.

As for the weps, id assume they'd be on par with artis but with pros and cons. Cant see them having something like Malice Proc on them, but id assume theyll have some ability based apon your class. Bear in mind this is only bits of info i recall seeing b4 or rumours. Check thier official site. Btw might be an idea to do your epics anyway in case u need have them done. Though im sure the special champ ones r seperate. As for Casual stuff ect , so long as u have a few mates i dont see why anyone would have trouble doing them really :)

Also mobs in Lyn Barfog and Darkness Falls, and possibly a few more are being updated along with thier lvls and drops meaning maybe a reason to farm them again <ie hopefully 99-mp drops , not the 93% shite they drop now>. Maybe now well get to actually kill Behemoth in DF . <NOT THE WORM THATS BELIATHAN b4 i get replys saying peeps have killed Hemoth, u CANT kill him , reasons i cannot be assed to post a 3rd time lol >

Hope that somewhat helps but still check the official webby for more details
which u couldve done in the first place
and saved me typers cramp

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any information about what items a class can wear?
I have Traitors + book saved for my BD since from what I read so far
even casters can train in melee weapons and shield.
Just need to find a shield with all spell line focus 50 now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom