darkness rising site updated

Talsar

Albion Legend
Like the idea about sub classing. Interesting i eagerly await more info.

lairiodd

One of Freddy's beloved
I never did understand why NDA's are so solid ... its not like they can trace back a breach to you :)

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
lairiodd said:
I never did understand why NDA's are so solid ... its not like they can trace back a breach to you :)
It's more about NDA material on a public site, people on irc in betas usually give fuck all about NDAs ;o

Fianno

Fledgling Freddie
pfft first the couldnt spell banshee, now they cant even spell cuchulain

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Talsar said:
Like the idea about sub classing. Interesting i eagerly await more info.

meh, thinks its more of another rip from.. say.. gw?

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Illudian said:
meh, thinks its more of another rip from.. say.. gw?

Yeah, guildwars that has probably stolen loads from daoc..just like most other mmorpgs..

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
Beta 3 started yesterday as well.. im haing fun with my horse :)

Last edited by Flimgoblin : Yesterday at 08:37 PM.

Really hate this kind of behavior. If you think you are as god like that you don't even care to explain your censorship you should ban yourself imo.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Bag said:
Really hate this kind of behavior. If you think you are as god like that you don't even care to explain your censorship you should ban yourself imo.

:rolleyes:

Yes, all moderators think they're supreme beings thanks to the power of editing posts!

But if yer curious I removed a reference to something under the NDA.

Vagabond

Fledgling Freddie
All I'd really like to know is whether or not this new expansion opens up DF to all realms at all times, or is it going to be the same way as it is now and rely on keeps owned etc. If that's the case then Alb's gonna have to do some serious rvr.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
its based on towers owned since 1.74 which makes it a bit better :)

grab bag said:

Q: I'm concerned about Darkness Falls and the new expansion. I have not been able to get into Darkness Falls much on my server - will I miss any content?

A: Darkness Falls has been given a major upgrade in visuals, and there are some awesome story elements in there. But the quests and the Champion content all occur outside the dungeon, so that even players that rarely get into DF can do all of the character development aspects of the expansion.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
The new mounts are looking really good.

Any idea if we have to complete our old epic quests before starting the champion ones, or is it seperate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom