darkness rising mounts

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?t=587191

babelfish translation

The version 1.80 is the version which will accompany the extension Darkness Rising on our waiters, and even if the contents of the extension are on the customer of the extension and the waiters of the owner, other customers (IF, ToA and Catacombs) are modified to allow the players not having the extension to interact with those having it.

This version is currently places from there on the server US test Pendragon, the extension will leave only on October 11 to the US one, and all information listed below is thus still likely to be modified. As for the 1.79, the thorough analysis of these files A made it possible to our team to obtain exclusive information and images. This method is authorized by Mythic Entertainment, the developer of the play, which counts on the difficulty in extracting, recutting and compiling information to protect them. To simplify, the JeuxOnline team carried out, with the hand, the work which carries out the Catacombs customer to post information related to the extension. Certain parts have being left of dimensioned, because requiring contrary actions with the CLUF to be exploited. This said, here thus information obtained:

Context:

- 4 new trophies are added for certain creatures of the extension: Admorenth, Azazel, Xaphan and Utgard.

- the visual environment of the Abyssals zone is modified, lighting passing from purple to the green and the keep being invaded of an oppressive red fog. The gates as well as the various creatures were updated graphically.

- the three kingdoms will be seen equipped with a country population, taking again the principle of the zone of the teachware.

- Within this population the rebels will hide fomenting the revolt against the authority of the three kingdoms, having a clean hierarchy (Commander, Sergent, Without rank, and Mercenaries) which will have various means of infiltrating, such as capes or masks.

- the throne room of each kingdom is accessible via a door, currently closed, in one of the principal buildings of the capital.

Mounts:

The files confirm that mountings could be named by their owner, and that this name will be limited to 25 characters:

what to leave free court with the imagination of the players. Moreover, mountings have a window of equipment similar to that of the character, even if limited to 3 boxes of equipment ("Active", Armure and Saddle) and 4 bags of 4 sites, that is to say total of 16 new places for their owner.

The basic horses (available to lower level and without the extension) will be as for them naked. Starting from the files of interface, we could carry out this assembly illustrating the window in question:

(pictures of horse skins here)

http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?t=587191

:m00:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Lol wish my french was better, but then :-

montureint7rz.jpg

Why call a brown horse.. "Silver" .. hehe

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
seems nice some of the things there... i havent done any reading into this so apoligies if ppl have asked or if this is an obvious question, but are ppl able to fight on mounts pve or rvr, as having armor and stuff like that does to some degree suggest u can :eek:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Wai said:
seems nice some of the things there... i havent done any reading into this so apoligies if ppl have asked or if this is an obvious question, but are ppl able to fight on mounts pve or rvr, as having armor and stuff like that does to some degree suggest u can :eek:

From last weeks grab bag

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/2173.shtml said:
Q: I saw a Darkness Rising trailer about player controlled horses. Will we be able to use those kind of horses in RvR?

A: No. As much as I want to joust, it would just be too hard on our RVR game if we gave any kind of realistic advantage to those with horses. Horses will disappear when you are in combat, and reappear when you call them.

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
ah thx m8. Woulda looked it up myself but not with it today :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom