Darkness Rising for all!

Roaken

As announced on the Chronicles:

Darkness Rising and Labyrinth of the Minotaur price decrease

The price of the two latest Dark Age of Camelot expansions has just dropped.

To start with, Darkness Rising is free. The epic adventures in the service of the realms of Albion, Hibernia and Midgard are now affordable to all subscribers without any restriction. From today on, you can download this expansion for free from the Download section of this site, on the free expansions page.

You can do it now !
As for Labyrinth of Minotaur ,it is now priced at €9.95. For this modest sum, you will have access to the mysteries of the Labyrinth and the secrets of the Minotaurs.

Go to the Subscription section of the site to buy the Labyrinth of the Minotaur license. Finally, to install the expansions, all you have to do is go to the Downloads page .

At the start of October, all the players who have not already installed Darkness Rising will automatically download a patch which will update their client with the expansion. We also advise you to do this from now on.
Happy Gaming in the realms of Dark Age of Camelot !

Vladamir

FH is my second home
So out of the 12 players still playing daoc how many of them don't have all the expansions? :eek:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nice to see they have got their priorities right!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I do feel for Roaken but i can't fucking resist:

ussgwb.jpg

Laddey

FH is my second home
Give DR on US Servers. My warlocks nearly 50 and i want DR :( Skint though.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Nice idea Roaken, but its far too little and far too late :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
At this state of the game, you should give people trial accounts with 30 days play time and all expansions activated.

But watching that marketing dude from GoA on that one video gives me a good idea why this will never be a consideration as long he is in charge.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Returning in the near future is a possibility, but I am doing it under my own incentive's rather than this one which tbh, isn't much of an incentive :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Would only effect my first account. Shaman account has everything up to DR activated. Since I quit AGES before LoTM came out... Make all expansions free at this point, as this would really only help any newish type of players.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Would you like a Band-Aid for that Brain Haemorrage ? :p

No but seriously is it free on US servers now too ? ;)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
For fucks sake Roaken, are you trying to leech every last penny before the server dies?

As has been said already, far too little, far too late. I guess your CV will appear on Index of / in the near future too?

Clueless to the point of being funny tbh :twak:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
For fucks sake Roaken, are you trying to leech every last penny before the server dies?

As has been said already, far too little, far too late. I guess your CV will appear on Index of / in the near future too?

So awesome it goes in the sig :worthy::clap::D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

oh for crying out loud. i do wonder who really needs a clue here..... >.<

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
haha not enough hibs left to do a CO5 run and doubt that the same for mids.

WAR servers will have a bout a 3000 person limit ala DAOC size so choose your servers carefully, else your gonna get screwed by GOA again.

Eble

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
haha not enough hibs left to do a CO5 run and doubt that the same for mids.

WAR servers will have a bout a 3000 person limit ala DAOC size so choose your servers carefully, else your gonna get screwed by GOA again.

Eble

Hi eble, I can`t get screwed by GOA this time im going WAR US

Thadius

Part of the furniture
oh for crying out loud. i do wonder who really needs a clue here..... >.<

This "response" from GOA should have been done as soon as the server numbers started to drop. It wouldnt have changed much though, perhaps got some of the really old players(who quit months before dr +lotm) back.

If you can't see this as a rather sad attempt by GOA to try and rekindle the playerbase, I suggest having a complete eye transfer.

R.I.P Dyvet, had some good times. Just last one out remember to feed the gerbil and turn out the light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom