darkness falls

O

old.legaoniel

Ok, it's my noobie question time - where's the entrance to darkness falls in Albion??

O

Orin Askhammare

Until patch 1.49 arrives you can look forever and will never find it :)

O

old.Zeikerd

It's in the relic keep in Snowdonia.
But not yet.

O

old.legaoniel

I know, I know

I know it's not there yet - just curious as to where it was when implemented - probably didn't make this clear, soz and thanx!

T

Tigerius

Both relic keeps and demon ruins near Prydwen Bridge AFAIK.

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by Tigerius
Both relic keeps and demon ruins near Prydwen Bridge AFAIK.

what does AFAIK mean?

ah really in the demon ruins an entrance?

O

old.Zold

afaik is as far as i know and yes if yo go to the maines demen ruins you will seen a new archway there with 1.48 thats an entrance to darkness falls

M

Moody

Rvr will become very important

If I read correctly, only the realm with more keeps then the others will have access to Darkness Falls. And if the keep situation changes, those who already were down there can expect to encounter enemies from other realms.

This means Rvr will become pretty important, as half of us will be trying to hold on to keeps so others can enter DF. Thats going to take some organisation :) ooh dirty word :D

O

old.Baralis

This means Rvr will become pretty important, as half of us will be trying to hold on to keeps so others can enter DF.

Does this mean the alb army might have to organise itself, that would be a first

O

old.Im pac man!!

it wont be a 1st nor the last time we get organized. and we wont let mids take our keeps for so long after 1.49 gets here. No way they are gonna have a permanent entrance to DF.

S

starblade

Does this mean the alb army might have to organise itself

I find the new aliance is doing a great job out there.
What I've been following on /as should renew everyone's faith in Albion for so far they have lost it ;)

C

Clavius

Does this mean the alb army might have to organise itself, that would be a first
words.jpg

A

Addlcove

Baralis but IF you where a mid it WOULD have been fun ;)

btw clavius you a gfx dude? ;)

O

old.Baralis

Yes it would have been, and yes if i was a midgardian i would be scared. albion does well in RvR wen we havent got a leader, imagine us with 1!!!

L

-Light-

I love that gfx stuff keep it up!! I WANT MORE! They are really cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom