Darkness Falls - Questions!

M

Marcus75

Would't you know it, they decide to patch the servers the same day I start to work for 5 days in a row. :(

Oh well....I managed to rush into DF on Prydwen during the afternoon and kill some of the beasts that roam that big dungeon/cave/mountainhall. I have come up with these questions so far:

1. If you stack the seals you get, can you still use them as planned?

2. Can you meet other realms everywhere? Are there any safe spots at all?

3. Does every monster drop seals and money? Nothing else?

That's it for now, if anyone else has DF questions please post them as I'm sure there are lots more info I still know nothing about. :)

Good Hunting everyone!

D

Delket

1) The game will deduct only what needs taking, so if u have 40 stacked and buy somthing for 22, will have a stack of 18 left
2) Only where u port in, before u fall off the ledges
3) Really high monsters drop Better loot than u can buy

T

Turamber

Also saw some yellow con beastie (to a level 50) drop some stuff for a group fighting next to us.

Was a bit disappointed to kill to the Princess and get nothing but 10 silver!! Tight or what? :p

M

milithiel

does anyone know what Fiery Emerald seals are?

M

Marcus75

milithiel:

Not at all sure on this but it can be just an emerald seal. It seems like the seals got a "first" name depending on what mob it came from. But this is just me guessing now and you will surely have a better answer soon.

O

Oren

Missed question 4.

Missed question 4.

4 ) Does everyone in DF from Hibernia/Excal kill steal?

A ) Yes :(

V

Verena

Originally posted by milithiel
does anyone know what Fiery Emerald seals are?

Stacks of diamonds seals I believe. I'm sure it's a drop of several seals allready stacked. Not sure which it are though but I believe I read it's 10 diamonds or something.

M

milithiel

1o diamonds flippin heck, only dropped off a yellow con to lvl 41 :eek:

M

milithiel

by the way anyone found out if saphire weapons glow or is it only diamond?

O

old.Kennsai

milithiel: the feiry emerald seals means that you get 5 seals of emerald just they are already stacked. if they are fiery sapphire you get 5 sapphire seals already stacked etc.

O

old.Hamish

Originally posted by old.Kennsai
milithiel: the feiry emerald seals means that you get 5 seals of emerald just they are already stacked. if they are fiery sapphire you get 5 sapphire seals already stacked etc.

Yes we could kind of guessed that but are for example fiery sapphire seals and deamon sapphire seals the same thing in the end ie you can go buy something NEEDING SAPPHIRE SEALS AND USE BOTH THE FIERY AND DEAMON. Or are they both distinctly different seals?

K

Keri

Re: Missed question 4.

Originally posted by Oren
Missed question 4.

4 ) Does everyone in DF from Hibernia/Excal kill steal?

A ) Yes :(

Errr .. No .. I don't.

G

Gamah

Originally posted by old.Hamish
Yes we could kind of guessed that but are for example fiery sapphire seals and deamon sapphire seals the same thing in the end ie you can go buy something NEEDING SAPPHIRE SEALS AND USE BOTH THE FIERY AND DEAMON. Or are they both distinctly different seals?

No they are the same

K

kain_pravus

yeah hibbies kill steal, I had a 5 man squade down there (only 2 lvl 50), kept seeing a hibbie poke that ugly face around a corner then run away...

This went for a while, 4 red con mobs was between us, one agroed our healer and the othered baffed....

The little git and 6 buddies took this moment to gank us and kill the mobs, I'll pry those diamond seals from he's cold corpse one day... oh yes, it shall be.:twak: :mgwhore:

then again, I might have done the same thing *evil grin*

S

speshneeds

lol - got confused and wondered what patched i had missed till i saw the original post date ><

O

old.Ramas

You should note that the mobs in Caer Diogel will sell you better items than the DF merchants in return for diamond seals.

K

Keogh

Wow. A thread thats older than the mentality of most of the BW Whingers :D

C

Cloudd_RTD

Old.

This is so old, Oldness McFattbutter is like a whole new person.
*suKK* (two key's.)

M

Marcus75

<runs of with a red face>

Damn those are noob questions... :eek: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom