Darkness Falls Legion raid saturday 10 june (Calling all Theurgs)

kurios

Loyal Freddie
Public Darkness Falls Legion raid saturday 10 june 13.30-UK.

- /bg will be on Kurios-e, meet @ merchants inside DF.

- Raid will be done in two parts: First LEGION (read paragraph below), then the rest of the bosses including Beliathan if its up.

- Last week we managed to get Legions HP down to 50% twice but our 34 player /bg was not enough to kill him. He regenerated hp to fast even while no-one died and no petspam was done (we know for sure now it wasn't the pets). So this time we need a ZERG. At least 6 groups, enough Theurgs and clerics, necro's for power transfer.. u get the picture.

- If we have anything less then 6 groups we still can have good fun: All bosses are good encounters, 3 Princes, Princess, Dommel, Beliathan, Kobil. Loot is great, Princes drop remains also.

- First loot session will be right after Legion. Second session will be after the raid in CS Excal. Seals are randomed in packages and considdered a bonus, if you win seals you can still roll for a item.

~ Note: All depends if Albs have DF.

~ Duo and Jellyfish can you drop me a pm please i don't know your FH names.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
kurios said:
Public Darkness Falls Legion raid saturday 10 june 13.30-UK.

- /bg will be on Kurios-e, meet @ merchants inside DF.

- Raid will be done in two parts: First LEGION (read paragraph below), then the rest of the bosses including Beliathan if its up.

- Last week we managed to get Legions HP down to 50% twice but our 34 player /bg was not enough to kill him. He regenerated hp to fast even while no-one died and no petspam was done (we know for sure now it wasn't the pets). So this time we need a ZERG. At least 6 groups, enough Theurgs and clerics, necro's for power transfer.. u get the picture.

- If we have anything less then 6 groups we still can have good fun: All bosses are good encounters, 3 Princes, Princess, Dommel, Beliathan, Kobil. Loot is great, Princes drop remains also.

- First loot session will be right after Legion. Second session will be after the raid in CS Excal. Seals are randomed in packages and considdered a bonus, if you win seals you can still roll for a item.

~ Note: All depends if Albs have DF.

~ Duo and Jellyfish can you drop me a pm please i don't know your FH names.

just to let you know engalnd play paraguay at 14:00, so maybe best to not organise a raid then if you want more people to turn up...

:m00:

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
just to let you know engalnd play paraguay at 14:00, so maybe best to not organise a raid then if you want more people to turn up...

:m00:

That's ok m8, england won't make it through the first round anyway :D

Achmed

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm just a quicky question, does anyone ever do Legion on normal night times since Saturdays i look ofter my son cos the missus is at work? Kinda gets hard to turn up at 1ish when he has football and stuff to do.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
if i got time i can bring:

Thunderstorm: ml5 Bl Reaver. allmost fully templatet.

Crybaby: ml10 Cleric, 44 enchance.

Petspammmmmer: ml10 theurg, 48 earth, 72% pp.

Freggy: ml10 Sorc. 46 mind, RR5l6

Reaver and cleric are on same account. same as theurg sorc is on other account. so you can take me as sorc+cleric. theurg+cleric etc :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom