Games Dark sector

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Ohh. I hope there are some stealth moments involved!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ohh. I hope there are some stealth moments involved!

Like Yachtzee said "Forced F*CKING stealth sections! Bah!" and "I sometimes forget that thief is the only game that EVER did it well." :D

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Dark Sectors actually really good I reckon, severely under rated game.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Like Yachtzee said "Forced F*CKING stealth sections! Bah!" and "I sometimes forget that thief is the only game that EVER did it well." :D

Agreed. Thief / Thief 2 has the best stealth in any game to date. People are still making fan missions for it today i heard. Have to try it out again for some unbeatable nostalgia!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not tried it first hand but from what I've read its not all that good, looks resident evil 4 like (most likely same engine) and after playing such games as MGS, Tenchu and Prince of Persia it looks a mix of the 3, which wouldn't work imo.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I am playing this game right now, it looks fooken awesome!!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I think it's kind of a mix between Resident Evil 4 and Gears of War in a way, especially trhwa way the cover sytem works n shit,. The boss afights are friging aweosme though, actually have to think about what you're doing etc, good timesz.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I managed to get this for a fiver on the 360 from play. I was never tremendously interested but figured 5 quid is definitely worth it, and it is - but not much more. I've played it quite a bit now and it's basically a pretty shallow third person shooter. Nice graphics, the spinnybladething™ is quite fun, but gets rather tiresome.

In short, not worth much more than a tenner, but fortunately it doesn't cost much more than a tenner.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Picked it up for £3 on amazon including postage and packing, fduck yeah well worth it. fucking bargain for that price thoyugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom