Dare i speak too soon?

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Do i dare mention his name?

i do beleive 'HE' has gone... i havent seen 'HIM' for ages...

'HE' hasnt posted for a while...

any 1 else seen 'HIM'?

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
'HE' is too scared to show his face, 'HIS' e-peen has faded away...

shadowminxy

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he said it!

were all dooooooooooooooooooooomed!

doh some1 had to say that bloody name didnt they lol he might get a sniff of attention and come flooding back hehe ...... save yourselves

/abbytitmus

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:
Do i dare mention his name?

i do beleive 'HE' has gone... i havent seen 'HIM' for ages...

'HE' hasnt posted for a while...

any 1 else seen 'HIM'?

u miss him that much ?

shadowminxy

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
God I hate that stupid female...

hehe ill give you another good reaso0n to hate this female if i see your thid toon about lol ;) ill beat you so bad u will want some babylotion rubbing on your :kissit: hehe

luv ya

/abbytitmus

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
shadowminxy said:
hehe ill give you another good reaso0n to hate this female if i see your thid toon about lol ;) ill beat you so bad u will want some babylotion rubbing on your :kissit: hehe

luv ya

/abbytitmus

Pffft yea right.......

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Why keep making posts to him? Everytime you do you encurage him, even if you're telling him to fo. So best is to keep quiet and hope it fades away by itself.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
he was funny

I want him back here, made this forums a laugh

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Boring bunch of bastards!

Hell

Without me this forum is gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

You have seen the best in action and the films speak for themselves but everything has to come to an end.

Reasons I ain't playing anymore are all based around the fact I ended up too good in some respects and perhaps not good enough in another. Eh?

Too good against newcomers. Hell I stopped killing people towards the end cos they had no bloody chance wotsoever. I let loads live after taking their health down to practically zero. Sod that.

Not good enough against the 'souped' up players. Well this isn't really true. Only the really twinked alts could take me out. They were infact the ones I wanted to fight but I just fought these guys too many times. I had to go bonkers to win against them and it was taxing. I ended up without the necessary adrenalin rush needed to pull off all the moves. Without that I was easy meat as any unbuffed sb is.

Will I return? Dunno cos even playing unbuffed you need 2 accounts to create weapons - potions - armour etc. The game is seriously flawed in that respect. But you never know.

Eh? Wot am I on about? Well take a look at my films and you will see. They fooking awesome in anyone's language.

Dah awesome films!

Me was the best and still am and always will be!

MKJ - Thugs!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Frenzy?

Sorry m8 - not played much lately so no idea wot yu are. But I ain't never really lost an unbuffed duel. Not strictly true cos our own superb Berzerkers are far too good for me. I think they are great to be honest. They totally tear me apart. You one of them?

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Hell

You have seen the best in action and the films speak for themselves but everything has to come to an end.

Reasons I ain't playing anymore are all based around the fact I ended up too good in some respects and perhaps not good enough in another. Eh?

Too good against newcomers. Hell I stopped killing people towards the end cos they had no bloody chance wotsoever. I let loads live after taking their health down to practically zero. Sod that.

Not good enough against the 'souped' up players. Well this isn't really true. Only the really twinked alts could take me out. They were infact the ones I wanted to fight but I just fought these guys too many times. I had to go bonkers to win against them and it was taxing. I ended up without the necessary adrenalin rush needed to pull off all the moves. Without that I was easy meat as any unbuffed sb is.

Will I return? Dunno cos even playing unbuffed you need 2 accounts to create weapons - potions - armour etc. The game is seriously flawed in that respect. But you never know.

Eh? Wot am I on about? Well take a look at my films and you will see. They fooking awesome in anyone's language.

Dah awesome films!

Me was the best and still am and always will be!

MKJ - Thugs!

Hehe i tell u m8y if u deside to come back and play, i think i will dust off my Ns Coolit :)

Funny thing is many guys here missed ur threads, witch will include me :clap:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Bowie said:
Funny thing is many guys here missed ur threads, witch will include me :clap:

Well, face it, with him gone, this part of the forum turned into a ghosttown and is no longer particularly interesting to read. Atleast his posts were somewhat amusing, infact. atleast there were posts. :p

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:

Dont visit BG forums much, but when you come to RvR forum etc i'd rather have it die tbh.

MKJ said:

I have seen enough of your movies, and wont comment on it as it has been done so many times before, i can't say anything new, and you wont listen anyway.

MKJ said:

So... You killed the blue chars in free armour, hurray!!! :worthy:

MKJ said:

So... You started loosing against people that didnt just wear free armour and knew how to counter your cheating/skill, or whatever you call it.

MKJ said:

Errm? Explain that to me please, armourcrafter = 1 char, weaponcrafter = 1 char, alchemist = 1 char. That makes three chars, last time i checked i could have 6 chars, 8 with Catacombs. So you need another char to transfer for you, is that it? If so, get a house and put it in the vault, or get someone to help you.

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Aragyn said:
Last time i checked i could have 6 chars, 8 with Catacombs. So you need another char to transfer for you, is that it? If so, get a house and put it in the vault, or get someone to help you.

Last time i checked i must have been drunk :p 8 slots, 10 with Catacombs :eek:

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
or you could get a house and CM to transfer stuff over 1 account, without the help of someone else.

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:
or you could get a house and CM to transfer stuff over 1 account, without the help of someone else.

That's what im saying ;)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Yu wot?

Wot u on about.

I killled hundreds of players and many of which were in the best gear going. Starting losing lately cos I lost interest. Even so I only lost about 2 fights to buffed infs for must have been 12 months or more. Rest of dem devils ended up face down.

As for needing 2 accounts I am very lazy with regard to crafting. Infact I very lazy with getting anything. Never had any TOA gear and was never maxxed for resistances etc - far from it.

My girlie was the crafter and her account has about 6 of em or something. Me I just use to pick stuff up from her and go off bashing players. The bashing stuff she never liked to do - bashing players anyways. She don't play anymore and for me to use my sbs etc I would need to activate her account as well.

Anyways who cares. There was only one like me and no-one wants to copy me either. Why - just too damn hard to play. But at least you saw something remarkably different in action.

And don't say I wasn't anygood and only killed people in dropped gear etc cos loads of twinked level 50 guys who had never lost to a sb did to me. Don't forget I took them on without any advantage from stealth cos I never had any crit wotsoever. I had to rely on pure skill to drop them. Some of the fights which you can see in the films are incredible and make my own hair stand on end never mind yours. I am just really happy I pulled them off and managed to record the action too.

Who else ever gonna be as good as I was eh?

Dah King has retired but boy wot a reign!

PS - Films have been off forra while but will activate them again now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom