Daox

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

**Aligro**

Many people probably do not know about this or how to get it but i've seen it and i want it, could someone please tell me how to download it (where from) and if it is possible to run 2 accounts at the same time with it

ps. chipper wont tell me :(

Aligro 42 paladin

A

Addlcove

daox is a 3rd party program and illegal to use.

nuff said

O

old.Ashgen

I didn't think 3rd party apps were possible?

Being an old AC player, where 3rd party apps basically killed the game for me, I was relieved when I heard DAOC could not be used with a 3rd part app.

But am I under some illusion here?

K

K0nah

Re: I didn't think 3rd party apps were possible?

Originally posted by old.Ashgen
Being an old AC player, where 3rd party apps basically killed the game for me, I was relieved when I heard DAOC could not be used with a 3rd part app.

But am I under some illusion here?

DAOX only lets DAoC run in a window, which is innocent enuf. But once u can get it running in a window u can also use tools to view/modify the datastream & memory contents which is why its illegal.

There are a couple 3rd party apps which arent so innocent too and enable cheating similar to what AC prolly suffered. But its not that widely used I dont think. This aint CS, yet. PvP server will open the floodgates imo.

A

**Aligro**

well anyways i just wanted to know the site where i could get it.

P.s i heard you could modify ur stats so that you solo the dragon in 1 hit, (not that i would of course). >:)

O

old.Ashgen

I found the link ... but ...

Third party apps destroyed AC, so I do not want to be accused of starting a wave of cheating. I searched for the link out of curiosity btw.

It would be nice to run two copies of DAOC however even it is was merely for handing loot from character to character?

H

Hit ^_^

yeah. what daoc needs it a vault organizer.
that enabels you to move stuff from one of your vaults to the other.

K

Kagato.

3rd party programs, even ones that just alter it so you can minimise the window, are strictly bannable offenses and break the CoC. People have been banned for it before and quite rightly so.

And actually, stupid hacks like these are more widely used then you would think, alot of people are being suspended/banned for one that lets you run as fast as Realm Guards all the time. Problem is, people can only get caught by being seen to use it, so if you see a non-speedy class running faster then Red Rum on steroids without stopping, don't hesitate to report them.

O

old.BJ|Bored

u can use 3rd party programs on daoc without using daox or anything like that ...

O

old.chipper

whether i agree with daox or not is not the point i will not tell anyone how to or where to download it (do not assume i have it plz) i do know the site as countless other ppl do but it can be abused and thats why i wont tell anyone

nuff said

E

Exiled

" and he stood on high and yelled at his fuzzy buddies, welcome one and all to the wonderful world of UO (can anyone say DrTwister? :p ) "

oh and btw you dont need DAOx to run daoc in a window,

O

old.Ashgen

So how do you do it then?

It would be useful for moving stuff my character to character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom