DAOx

A

Aoami

Hey, was just wondering if anyone knew where i could get my hands on a DAOx client for 1.63e (current US patch)

Thanks

E

--Eraser--

?? what for? since alt-tab works without?

H

hercules-df

alt-tab is such an ugly way to move back to desktop, i run the game in the same res as my desktop, just move the camelot window up a bit once its loaded and ur all set, u move mouse to bottom of screen and the taskbar popups :) unless ur one of them hideous ppl with a non hiden taskbr :D

E

--Eraser--

if you want to run the client windowed, just add "windowed=1" in your user.dat file somewhere...

A

Addlcove

doesn´t make a difference afaik, anyways daox isn´t being updated anymore

B

Brunore

As has been said, just add windowed=1 or select windowed mode in the performance section of the options.

Then it in windowed mode, same as daox used to be

A

Addlcove

in any case.. Daox is STILL against the eula/coc, so even if it is another man to obtain the same goal as the SI cleint gives you could be banned for it

K

kr0n

Originally posted by hercules-df
alt-tab is such an ugly way to move back to desktop, i run the game in the same res as my desktop, just move the camelot window up a bit once its loaded and ur all set, u move mouse to bottom of screen and the taskbar popups :) unless ur one of them hideous ppl with a non hiden taskbr :D

Fyi it's more leet to use visible taskbar since it's faster to use that way. And leet people have big monitors and very high resolution.
So pfft to you!

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Bilf
Hmmm, Freudian slip? :p

nope my [e] on my keyboard at home doesn´t work half the time, asn any guildie of mine -;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom