DAoC Video Vault (YouTube)

DAoC Video Vault

Fledgling Freddie
I will be uploading original Dark Age of Camelot videos as often as I can. Check back periodically for updates. If you have anything that you'd like to be uploaded please private message me with a link for downloading and I will try to get it on their.

http://www.youtube.com/DAoCVideoVault

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Don't bother. All videos with copyright music will be taken down within a matter of hours or perhabs days

DAoC Video Vault

Fledgling Freddie
Don't bother. All videos with copyright music will be taken down within a matter of hours or perhabs days
This is not true if you dispute it correctly. If you visit the page I posted there are a number of videos that have copyrighted music that have been on there for months. Some of them are not blocked at all, others are blocked in selected countries like Germany because of WMG. In most cases if you dispute it correctly you can get it completely unblocked or limited the video to be blocked in a few countries most of the time.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved

That's not my experience with youtube. Sure there's content-id so they know if copyrighted music is being used, but typically the studios just put ads on the video which earns them money for basically zero effort, and everyone wins.

Mind you if you live in Germany you're out of luck... (use a VPN tunnel to somewhere else in europe).

GReaper

Part of the furniture
"This channel is no longer available because the user closed their account."

Maybe the next user who decides to upload videos with copyrighted music might learn something from this!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
This is not true if you dispute it correctly. If you visit the page I posted there are a number of videos that have copyrighted music that have been on there for months. Some of them are not blocked at all, others are blocked in selected countries like Germany because of WMG. In most cases if you dispute it correctly you can get it completely unblocked or limited the video to be blocked in a few countries most of the time.
That's not my experience with youtube. Sure there's content-id so they know if copyrighted music is being used, but typically the studios just put ads on the video which earns them money for basically zero effort, and everyone wins.

Mind you if you live in Germany you're out of luck... (use a VPN tunnel to somewhere else in europe).
I told you so, lol

If you want to see daoc vids, download them from Damaja. He has thousands of vids in his database and not just 30 random vids uploaded to YouTube in a shitty quality.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm. So I've got a number of personal DAoC videos up and they're still there months later, and lets not forget there's tens of thousands of music videos on YT.

@OP why did you close the channel?

Meticode

Regular Freddie
"This channel is no longer available because the user closed their account."

Maybe the next user who decides to upload videos with copyrighted music might learn something from this!
He closed it down himself upon not having time for it unfortunately. It had nothing to do with copyrights.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
just dontr mkae it another 30 min or w.e

You vill vatch eit unt yu vill like eit !

article-1147187-038A4BB2000005DC-183_468x337.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom