DAoC Video Database

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Including the hunter video?

I guess that I can upload them for you here on FH under the Media New tab. Probably won't be today, but if you'd like I'll do it
The "Media New" tab is not visible to everyone at the moment (I did tell you). If someone has them somewhere I can grab and upload to the current library.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The "Media New" tab is not visible to everyone at the moment (I did tell you). If someone has them somewhere I can grab and upload to the current library.
ah yes, a hungover brainfart, my appologies. Will upload them to the current library one by one today then I guess

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie
I have lost my collection due to HD crash. Would like to recovery some masterpiece vids as well :)

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
If somebody could upload:
watchhyourback.wmv - Watchh solo SB

it would be greatly appreciated!

Venair

Fledgling Freddie
Hi everyone, I had a great collection too. But, I lost it because my hard drive crashed. I am trying to get it back but I still have a long way to go to recover it. So, if any of you can show me other sites like the one in this thread, so I can find some of the videos I am missing, it would be great. By the way, I was trying to access the site you have in this thread but I cannot get in.

Thanks a lot

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Does anyone have Elitestoner's Reaver video from OF days? Really fancied watching it lately.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Does anyone have Elitestoner's Reaver video from OF days? Really fancied watching it lately.
Remind me in a week's time mate. I'm sure I have it, but we're moving on saturday, so my HD is packed away in a bow somewhere :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Episode 1 - "The old and senile, those to young to hold a sword, feebleminded. Even some of the brighter animals." Still made me laugh out loud.

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
So.. these videos from Damaja .. anywhere to find those that are not on youtube ? Looking for the video of Galid ( ranger on excalibur ) .. he made a solo video waaaaay back..

eksdee

FH is my second home
DAoC Vids - YouTube not anywhere near the content from the OP, but I have a bunch of videos on my YouTube channel from over the years. Most of it isn't mine, a friend just uploaded his collection there for safe keeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom