DAoC US Billing Problem, RightNow not helping

E

Edaudric

I'm taking over someone's 2 years old account (that's really beside the point), and I got some problems after re-opening the account.

First thing I did was installing the US copy, tapped in the CD key, updated the game and reopened the account. It even said "Account successfully re-opened".

Then, when I tried ot log onto the game, it tells me "Access suspended pending updated billing details".

At the US RightNow it says the following about "I'm not a US resident, how do I enter my billing details?":

"In the state field, please enter in the two character postal abbreviation for your province/state/region.

In the Zip Code field, enter in your postal code without any spaces or dashes, and all in Upper Case.

In the country field, enter in the two character postal abbreviation for your country.

Your billing will not go through unless these fields are correct, and match those found on your credit card statement."

I don't even know what "Buskerud" uses for short, and you can only select Norway, meaning I can't type "NO" in there (supposedly the answer needs to be updated?). Zip code's correct, that I'm sure of.

I also updated my name and adress, phone number and email.

It's been 2 days since my access got suspended. Anybody that had a similar problem?

V

Validus

*points* account trad0r! thy be deserving of this wretched fate!
Walk the plank like a man you scurvy carrying scallywag! yarrrr!

O

old.Tohtori

Ney Validus! We be using this here scallywag as bait! Hang the tretcherous accountswindler by the very privates of his trousers over that there wall!

D

Damon_D

Mate try to talk with your local postoffice , maybe they know what to put in there..or your bank..If it has to match whats on the bankstatement , they must be able to see what it says/ what it has to match.. If that dont work , try to email em with the problem, they should know what it is they want , if anyone does...

E

Edaudric

My local postoffice merged with Seven Eleven... 'Nuff said...

Anyways, I reopened the account twice, meaning if the payment went through despite the suspension, I payed $26 for one month that I'm not even able to play.

And for thr account trading stuff, they should be glad I'm actually taking it over, cause if not, nobody would be paying using that account :p

S

SilverHood

no rules against trading US account as far as i know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom