DAOC U.S version

O

old.Ozwin

Any of u guys recommend a place or web site to purchase US DAOC that ships to the UK please.

Thanks

K

Keri

Try using the search feature .. .there have been plenty of threads about this. :p

O

old.Ozwin

Thanks xarr for the info

Keri i know about the search feature but im at work and therefore not able to spend time searching else i would do so

K

Keri

Originally posted by Ozwin
Keri i know about the search feature but im at work and therefore not able to spend time searching else i would do so

Hmmm .. strange .. it took me 10 seconds to find the information using the search feature. How long did it take you to post 2 messages, and come back to read any replies? :p

S

SFXman

Ugh another one :)
I already gave links to two other threads in another recent US server thread... search my friend, this time I am too lazy to do it for you.

O

old.Ozwin

Urgh another one who says use the search, what is it with this jeez? I am asking a simple question to get a simple answer , i know fine well to use the search function but for your info any previous links have so far pointed me to 2 places who dont ship to the uk and 2 that are out of stock. If you cannot help dont waste your time answering , simple. For those that do take the time to give some constructive suggestions , i thank you.

O

old.chesnor

Keri and SFXman, in the time it took you to write your sarcastic and condescending replies you could have done the search and given the guy a straight answer instead of flaming him. After all, it only takes 10 secs eh Keri :p

O

old.Ozwin

Originally posted by chesnor
Keri and SFXman, in the time it took you to write your sarcastic and condescending replies you could have done the search and given the guy a straight answer instead of flaming him. After all, it only takes 10 secs eh Keri :p

Give the GIRL a straight answer lol but thanks ches :D

K

Keri

Well GIRL .. grow up, and don't be so lazy. I did a search in 10 seconds, and came up with the same link as was posted higher in this thread.

Unfortunately for you, far too many people keep posting identical questions in this forum because they are too lazy, immature or brain-challenged to use the search function.

O

old.TonkED

Seriously

Whats rong with asking a Question, Point it out to me...
were does it say on Barrysworld CoC

!!!PEOPLE ARE NOT ALOUD TO ASK A QUESTION THAT IS ASKED MANY OF TIMES!!! come on ffs,

"immature or brain-challenged to use the search function"

What right on this earth do you have to be judgeing people by asking a question..

You are the one thats need to act in a normal manner.

"grow up, and don't be so lazy"

pfffff, ernt being on a Computer then counted as lazy....

just my 2p

(btw i got ITA on my coca cola ring pull and Denmark vs England:clap: :clap: can't wait)

O

old.Ozwin

Jeez keri you have such an attitude problem , whats up not work out at school for you ? Wtf are you to say what people can or cant post.
Guess the ignore button will come in handy after all for jerks like you

O

old.chesnor

Originally posted by Keri
Well GIRL .. grow up, and don't be so lazy. I did a search in 10 seconds, and came up with the same link as was posted higher in this thread.

Unfortunately for you, far too many people keep posting identical questions in this forum because they are too lazy, immature or brain-challenged to use the search function.

You win the uncalled for flame of the week award....by far. Why are you so aggressive to people asking straightforward questions, on-topic on a daoc forum. You can take the time out to flame and abuse in the thread, but not to answer the question in the first place. Are you having a bad day or something ? Sheesh.

If you really think the question to be unworthy of you (oh grown-up, mature and not in anyway brain challenged Keri) then don't freaking respond at all, and ignore it. That way Ozwin gets the info she needs from people with less of a bug up their ass than you.

</rant>

C

Cohannyn

My 2 coppers worth of opinion is that it's common netiquette to look around before asking a question on a messageboard.

The reason is that if there are 10 threads with the same question then unique (and perhaps interesting) posts disappear to the bottom of the page, and some even change pages.

You guys say it's quick to give the guy some info, which is true. However, the poster really could have had a look around before pushing other topics to another page.

This particular question really has been all over the board the past couple of days and it's starting to get boring at this point.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

but still you get a long way by being friendly

O

old.chesnor

Common netiquette is to politely point the person posting the nth thread on a subject to a previous post. Common netiquette is not to call people lazy, immature or brain-challenged without justification.

O

old.Ozwin

Cohannyn i understand what you are saying but if you read my later post i already did try a search and the suggestions did not pan out. Thanks to Tonked i have been successful in ordering a copy so my post has achieved its purpose. Some people are just more bothered about banging up their post count than aiding other people.

S

SFXman

I wouldn't say that todays post was very sarcastic and definately not a flame... just that this particular topic has been posted a huge number of times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom