DAoC things that *you* have said in rl?

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
I have said a few but the best one has to be:

Was out with a group of mates in a pub, 1 guy is getting the beer in and I start looking for some seats.

Another guy says, how about up there and points to an area, I go over and come back, some guys asks "any room" I reply...

"nahh its camped"

3 of my mates said "eh?!"

I reply "err, no, people there" :eek:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Wish I could make those kind of mistakes but I lost my tongue in 'Nam. :mad:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Like that one, real easy to say that.

Only just recently out with mates and two guys are squaring up on the next table, a load of mates of one of them steam over and I say to my mates....uhoh ,adds.

I think they just accepted it as a weird way of describing the situation.

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

when i pizza hut eating pizza buffet :

zeeeerg (when tons of people went all together)
we have to wait for a pop (when they bring new pizza's)
the buffet is camped ( when there's some git camping the bbq pizza)

only other thing i can remember is saying "looool" irl when seeing a zerg rush in at amg

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
klavrynd said:
hmm

when i pizza hut eating pizza buffet :

zeeeerg (when tons of people went all together)
we have to wait for a pop (when they bring new pizza's)
the buffet is camped ( when there's some git camping the bbq pizza)

only other thing i can remember is saying "looool" irl when seeing a zerg rush in at amg

I do the same sometimes :x pizza hut r0x! :D

mirieth!

Banned
i was watching match of the day about 1.5 years ago and they were interviewing a manager, i sat there for 5 minutes wondering where the name was above his head.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:
i was watching match of the day about 1.5 years ago and they were interviewing a manager, i sat there for 5 minutes wondering where the name was above his head.

your forgot to press shift-n :mad:

oh wait.....

Xplo

Banned
Using the term camped and zerg is acceptable if your mates are daoc players tbh :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually MMORPG terminology is fast spreading into a slang...i bet it is...no...i KNOW it is. Why?

Well, was sitting on a tram and like usual, it waits at one particular station so it can even the timeschedule...so..anyway, this guy(probably 30 or more) two seats behind me just decided to shout out:

"Zonelag FFS!"

This wasn't what brought me into a hysterical laughing fit, but the guy a couple of seats infront of me did when he(18-20) decided to reply with

"Qu qu noob"

Myself? Well, i use terminology like that all the time just 'cause my workmates play too. When we're at a bar, noone knows what the hell we're talking 'bout....most the time i don't either. Best one had to be when my bro came from the barcounter with beers to go around and shouted, so that the whole bar heard:

"Woot! Loot!"

None of us minded :D

Karam_Gruul

Banned
me and my friends say nm instead of nevermind, and np, and wtf, and brb etc in real life :( its our own little code

god you sad sad bastards

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i have said stuff from game irl but then i dont really socialize so the only folks im likely to say stuff to are my bf and me brother who both play, but i do confuse the shit out of folks who dont play a mmorpg that i speak to on yim or msn.
though if im watching tv of hear something funny i do have an increadible urge to yell "LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!11111"

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
I use lots, have use all the ones listed here :<

even said i "dinged" when i got a payrise, when i asked what i meant i said oh just went up a level, they still had no clue what i meant :)

Walk on the the next pub cos 1 is camped or the bar is zerged

Never go to cinemas on patch day (fridays) :p

Go shopping at 2 am at the 24 hrs stores cos all the stocks repopped and the tills aren't camped

it goes on and on, sad rly :<

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
probably have let things slip more often that i realise.. but the one i remember saying was during England v France.. in the pub. screamed at the top of my voice.. what the f*ck u doing u complete and utter f*cking noob! at Steven Gerrard.

but everyone else was screaming and shouting as well.. dont think anyone heard me hehe :)

gimme my cookies!

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Conchabar said:
how many times have threads like this been done :eek:

And how many times have people pointed out that XXX thread has been done before. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom