DAOC: tatics

Mey

Part of the furniture
http://ashefire.net/daoctactics.html

Found this whilst surfing the net, looks like it could be a good laugh, not played it yet.. According to the website its like FF:tatics etc.. Going to give it ago later, anyone played it before?

Mey.
(This isn't a freeshard or anything, it's an entirely different game that uses DAOC ideas/abilites etc..)

Mey

Part of the furniture
Go under DAOC Tatics at the top and Click Download.

Mey

Part of the furniture
hehe just gave it ago then, seems to be abit of fun, from what i can tell it's two player.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
What sorta retard designed that game? Albs got no firar = no casted resists. And mid has no valk or thane... but still alb get reaver in their class choise.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
shame its not actually a fallout engine based game :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
It's made with a point and click games creater called 'rpg2k'. It's in fact very simple to make rpg games and such in this creator but I'm afraid it hasn't been released in 'english' speaking format so there can be no link of how to buy this hugely expensive games creater.

I'll probably download this game tomoro but I'm a lil drunk and in need of rest atm so will comment then.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
atm learning to program and making some similar kind of game xD, altho hasnt got anything to do with daoc

will dl sometime prolly

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
kirennia said:
It's made with a point and click games creater called 'rpg2k'. It's in fact very simple to make rpg games and such in this creator but I'm afraid it hasn't been released in 'english' speaking format so there can be no link of how to buy this hugely expensive games creater.

I'll probably download this game tomoro but I'm a lil drunk and in need of rest atm so will comment then.
thought so it was made with such program, with such programs its easy to make such things indeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom