DAoC: SI validation

D

DroP DeaD

When you goto www.camelot-europe.com and click Account if it comes up with:

Dark Age of Camelot subscription

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Before it gives you a Login+PW screen does that mean the site is down or just still to many? Coz I got to the Login+PW page a few times and then got that msg then it just gave me the msg instead :(

O

old.anubis

welcome to hell m8
them stupid goas cant even collect money from people properly, everything is just bs

and imagine a guy, who just spent 50 euros on daoc/si game and wanted to play over weekend. he tries to activate an acoount and what does he see?
lol, why did they even started this company over the europe?

D

DroP DeaD

Excuse me... Correction ;) Ive been in hell for 16 years now :p Its called earth.

O

old.Ramas

Rumour and observation of the pages suggests this...

The account handling server can only accept 80 connections.

If you hit the account button when there is a space open you get the password screen. If not you get sent back to the start.

When you type in your password you get to move on again, but only if one of the 80 connections is available again - if not you go back to the start.

The point is that due to unbelievably poor design, (if someone who works for me had delivered this piece of crap, firstly it would not be going live until they fixed it, and secondly that developer would find themselves either being aggressively retrained or would be shown the door) you actually have to get lucky on every single page involved in the process in consecutive fashion.

hah.

S

soylent green

Hi drop its lon from HA, i'am in the same boat,my subs ran out on wednesday,and i have'nt been able too get past the accounts page either. No game at all for me tho :wall:

A

Aloca

welcome to hell m8
them stupid goas cant even collect money from people properly, everything is just bs

and imagine a guy, who just spent 50 euros on daoc/si game and wanted to play over weekend. he tries to activate an acoount and what does he see?
lol, why did they even started this company over the europe?

Hmm i can only play during weekends.
So this fuck up from goa force me to w8 2-3weeks? :(

Z

zlair

Just wanted to keep this page running...

... can't login either :(

:wall:

O

old.anubis

made it today in the morning, before going to work :p

D

DroP DeaD

I got in on Saturday night at 8PM right on time for a alliance raid :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom