DAoC Patch 1.102a+

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
VN Boards - 1.102a Pendragon Notes
Due to technical difficulties we are currently unable to post the 1.101a Pendragon notes to the Herald. We still want to get the information out there so here they are!

New things and bug fixes
•Corrected an issue with Market Explorer searches not correctly displaying items.
•Creatures in Darkness Falls should no longer pass through the ceilings to upper levels.
•Line of sight issues with creatures in Darkness Falls have been corrected
•Epic Currency - Caer Sidi, Tuscaran Glacier and Galladoria now have an alternate currency system in place. Any monster above level 74 has a chance to drop a currency associated with that particular dungeon. Cooperative and Player vs Player rulesets can use the currency in any of the three dungeons. Breastplates, Weapons, Tinctures and more can be purchased via the currency.

Cooperative Server
•Battlegrounds: A new encounter has been implemented in Cathal Valley. A power hungry enemy has tunneled to the surface, harassing the residents of the Valley and laying claim to the Orseo Relic. Fight your way into the Keep tower to face their deadly leader and claim the Relic rewards.
•Teleporter Hubs will now offer transport to the center of the Labyrinth.

Class Changes and Fixes

Bards
•A self-only Mezz Dampening Buff has been added to the Bard Nurture Specialization Line:
-Level 16 - Cadence of Musing - 4s cast / 20m duration - 10% Mezz Reduction - 10 power
-Level 26 - Cadence of Meditation - 4s cast / 20m duration - 25% Mezz Reduction - 16 power
-Level 35 - Cadence of Focus - 4s cast / 20m duration - 40% Mezz Reduction - 22 power
-Level 44 - Cadence of Concentration - 4s cast / 20m duration - 55% Mezz Reduction - 28 power

Hunters
•The following styles in the Spear Specialization Line have been adjusted as follows:
-Level 2 – Dazzling Spear – No Prerequisite – No Attack Bonus – No Defense Bonus – Medium Fatigue Cost – High Damage – No Effect
-Level 12 – Dismissal – No Prerequisite – No Attack Bonus – High Defense Bonus – Low Fatigue Cost – Low Damage – Detaunt
-Level 21 – Perforate – To Side of Target – Low Attack Bonus – Medium Defense Penalty – Medium Fatigue Cost – High Damage – Hindered (40%, 19s duration)
-Level 25 – Lunging Thrust – Lancer – Medium Attack Bonus – No Defense Bonus – Medium Fatigue Cost – High Damage – Slowed (21%, 19s duration)
-Level 29 – Raze – Stab – Medium Attack Bonus – No Defense Bonus – Low Fatigue Cost – High Damage – Bleeding

Valkyries
•The following styles in the Spear Specialization Line have been adjusted as follows:
-Level 2 – Dazzling Spear – No Prerequisite – No Attack Bonus – No Defense Bonus – Medium Fatigue Cost – High Damage – No Effect
-Level 12 – Dismissal – No Prerequisite – No Attack Bonus – High Defense Bonus – Low Fatigue Cost – Low Damage – Detaunt
-Level 21 – Perforate – To Side of Target – Low Attack Bonus – Medium Defense Penalty – Medium Fatigue Cost – High Damage – Hindered (40%, 19s duration)
-Level 25 – Lunging Thrust – Lancer – Medium Attack Bonus – No Defense Bonus – Medium Fatigue Cost – High Damage – Slowed (21%, 19s duration)
-Level 29 – Raze – Stab – Medium Attack Bonus – No Defense Bonus – Low Fatigue Cost – High Damage – Direct Damage (50 damage, Spirit)
-Level 32 – Windmill – No Prerequisite – Low Attack Bonus – No Defense Bonus – Low Fatigue Cost – Medium Damage – No Effect
-Level 41 – Roundhouse – Windmill – High Attack Bonus – Low Defense Penalty – High Fatigue Cost – High Damage – PBAOE Damage (200 damage, 250 radius, Spirit)

Shrouded Isle World Notes

Dungeons

•Epic Currency can now drop in Caer Sidi. Collect Caer Sidi Souls and bring them to Ankou at the dungeon entrance to purchase Epic items.
•Epic Currency can now drop in Tuscaran Glacier. Collect Tuscaran Glacier Ice and bring it to Junior Council Agur at the dungeon entrance to purchase Epic items.
•Epic Currency can now drop in Galladoria. Collect Galladoria Root and bring it to the Galladoria Caretaker at the dungeon entrance to purchase Epic items.

Trials of Atlantis World Notes

Items

Due to the increased damage output of the Astral Weapon pets, the following changes have been made:
•Astral Weapon pet proc rates have been lowered slightly.
•Astral Weapon secondary non pet procs have been slightly increased.
•Astral Weapon pets now have 25 percent fewer hitpoints.
•Astral Weapon pets are now only immune to root and mezmerize spells. Other forms of crowd control will now affect them.

Farmers going to be everywhere in the epic dungeons :p

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
Would prefer if they'd make ml10 gear more accessable instead of SI gear, but oh well.

About time they fixed DF, now they just need to update the loot and it won't be an entire waste of time to go there for any other reason then to farm diamond seals.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
lol.. I got 120p for each of the Prince remains on alb

Don't say DF is a waste

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Lets make the game even more easy lol.......

For real there need to be uber items not every focker can get, just remove them all or let us go to a merchant and buy entire templates then lol

CorNokZ

Season items are pretty uber and rare.. The Halloween armor, MoH, Folly and doppelganger bracer and not everyone can get a hold of it

Also if you try to get your hands on an ML10 belt, I'd bet you that you know some items are beyond rare

Everz

FH is my second home
Lets make the game even more easy lol.......

For real there need to be uber items not every focker can get, just remove them all or let us go to a merchant and buy entire templates then lol

Is that because you went to Galla and was farming them Cyc :p?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Lol at the comment on VN saying "So you post on the herald to say you cannot post on the herald?"

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Is that because you went to Galla and was farming them Cyc :p?

Yeah i spent like 50 hours there a week or so, and now you just kill trash mobs and you get the vests lol.

Its the same in stealther fights now, when my remedy is down and some low rr5 has his remedy up, then i might get fucked up hard when he knows how to play and has good gear.

They should givf rvr award gear @ rr5 and @ rr10 and then rr11 and rr12.

CorNokZ

rr12 suit caps everything.. Because Netcode needs that :wub:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
lol.. I got 120p for each of the Prince remains on alb

Don't say DF is a waste

Be my sugar daddy i wanna level a mincer and sorc xD

n64759126192_8505.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Woo lets put currency in SI dungeons now that we've upgraded dragon chests to 200 heal procs.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How does the procrate compare?

You notice no difference I tried the skald chest from TG and the melee chest from dragon both seemed to have equal proc rates so the TG vests are obsolete apart from the higher utility.

Dragon Chest - TG Vests
200 group heal proc > 180 self heal proc

10% damage conversion (heals for 10% of damage done to you basicly) for 30 seconds > 200 value ablative

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Yeah, I guess the increased utility adds alot to some templates though. But not all classes have access to that kind of chestpiece? Iirc the robes on alb have a hot or somesuch, unless that got changed aswell ?

So SI dungeon chestpieces will still be better for some select classes?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, I guess the increased utility adds alot to some templates though. But not all classes have access to that kind of chestpiece? Iirc the robes on alb have a hot or somesuch, unless that got changed aswell ?

So SI dungeon chestpieces will still be better for some select classes?

This is who has access to dragon chests/200 heal procs

Mid
Warrior
Valk
Thane
Healer
Shaman
Skald

Alb
Merc
Reaver
Armsman
Paladin
Cleric
Minstrel

Hib
Hero
Champ
Druid
Warden

Pretty sure its only those, so yea si vests will still have a standing with select classes but the above dragon vests > si ones, dragon chests do have lower utility but they have much higher caps than the SI vests so if you take that into consideration while trying to achieve the lost caps of the SI ones the dragon ones still come out on top and are very easy to work into good templates.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
But its so hard to get high style damage without 4 style on chest :(
We already don't need the cap, at least I don't, so I think allot of people will stay with SI even after having the new dragonchest available to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom