FH news DaoC Patch 1.05 training window problems.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Dear fellow players,

After the patch i logged in to DaoC to find out that i on my ui skin (Belk ui) did not have the trainer window.

I relogged using mythics standard Atlantis skin, but still same problem occured.

Then i found out how to fix this problem.

"It looks as if the EU client we have been using since Prydwen/Excalibur now is obsolete. I downloaded a new US client from the camelot herald web page, and everything works again with training window, both in my own Belk ui and in Mythics atlantis skin.

This post just for your info, as some of you might still like me use the old EU client we used to on our old servers here in Europe.

Greetings

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls EU + US.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
The answer to the problem.

Dear players,

After having had problems using the trainer window after patch 1.05 was implemented, i made an /appeal to mythic customer support regarding this problem. You can see their answer below:

---------------

Greetings and thank you for contacting Dark Age of Camelot In-Game Support.

With regard to your appeal, Ticket#: 7445462. The issue you are reporting is a Known Bug. The issue has been addressed; please review the Camelot Herald for further information and updates.

Please accept our apologies for any frustration or inconvenience. Additionally, if there are changes to game play features, or suggestions for In-Game Support, please submit these using the Feedback Form option also found on the Camelot Herald.

Thank you for playing Dark Age of Camelot!

Mythic Customer Support
Dark Age of Camelot

------------------

So please be aware that we from now until the problem is solved, will not be able to install the game from the CD's which we have bought along from the basic box in 2002 and until the Laby expansion. (anyway you only use Catacombs, Darkness Rising and Labyrint of the Minotaur) CD's for a complete install.

Best regards

Vonwar
GM of Danish Huscarls EU + US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom