DaoC or ex daoc guilds coming to play wow retail

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Sign of the hammer will be there (my rl fotm m8s)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Frols said:
crimson hand.

I didnt realise that guild was even still around, i was in it with a hunter about a year ago lol, very nice bunch of chaps.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
i think pagan death cult will be starting there as well, seen as theres a good chunk of us sitting waiting for it :D

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
RR aswell, you guys planning on horde or alliance?

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Think about half of Fear, including the core players are going over.

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
I didnt realise that guild was even still around, i was in it with a hunter about a year ago lol, very nice bunch of chaps.

cool :)

what was your chars name?

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
My hunter was called Kend, I think i made it to level 36 or so, then quit for exams

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
My hunter was called Kend, I think i made it to level 36 or so, then quit for exams

think i remember you :)

how you been?

and how did exams go? :p

lewskie

Fledgling Freddie
so far the polls on cf forums seems to be hinting at alliance pvp atm we'll soon see tho :) beta gives us a chance to try out what ever takes our fancy before release.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
BF is going for WoW with alot of old players and ofc current players and with some friends/enemies from DAoC. Don't know what side. It's a hard choice.

Considering that ppl are already reaching 60 on USA servers (or just about to), it's not like your first choice of server/faction is written in stone.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
all the leet people are playing horde :(

so i'm going to be playing alliance! always fun to fight against good players

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
We have some ex-Utopians (ie. me, Moth, Nim, et al.) who'll be setting up a Horde guild on a RP server if we get one (or a PvE server if not.) More details eventually, probably :)

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
ok don't care if you gonna play a roleplaying guild on a rp server, was more a question to gank guilds :)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Then maybe you should have said that in the Title of the thread?

nick

Fledgling Freddie
So harsh z :( Roleplayers are people to you know.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Not really seen much of gank guilds. Seen plenty of fotm crying whiners in daoc, but none of those were very good players, just people who used OP classes with too much time on their hands and thought they were cool because of it.

I'll be there though, and like in daoc, I'll be a much better player than the vast majority of those rvr guilds and I'll be having fun and being a nice person along with it :)

Never roleplayed, rarely been outplayed.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
lol yeah , any gank guilds going too be up ? :D

sounds like horde is going too have most players since 99% of people say there going horde from what ive read obveously theres the odd rebel going alliance :D pints 4tww

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Jonaldo said:
Not really seen much of gank guilds. Seen plenty of fotm crying whiners in daoc, but none of those were very good players, just people who used OP classes with too much time on their hands and thought they were cool because of it.

I'll be there though, and like in daoc, I'll be a much better player than the vast majority of those rvr guilds and I'll be having fun and being a nice person along with it :)

Never roleplayed, rarely been outplayed.

so what,you some ultra leet0r who hasnt been discovered yet? :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom