DAoC Nation...

S

Sar

Originally posted by WPKenny
Technically its's not gone live yet...that's why it's not been announced.

When it's live you can find it at www.daocnation.com .

Hrmmm, so how come they're writing away like it's live then?

:confused:

:)

W

WPKenny

So when it does go live, there's something to read. Also it's making sure all the code works and stuff. They're close to launching but not quite.

S

Sar

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

:D

And Neville is a bit odd to use, been using it all day to update content on the BWCPMRAL site :)

S

Summo

Smart! Looking good so far! :) Top content on their already. Difficult to find Euro-specific information. A more DAoC-themed colour sceme would be nice, but one step at a time, eh?

Can I just mention that BW's practise of having a series of capital letters, followed by L as their league titles is rubbish?

T

Trebz

/me nods and agrees with Someguy, you try developing 30 odd sites that all look similar names! :/

T

Trebz

And yeah...daocnation isnt live yet but seen as the link has been pimped above you guys can have a play with the player/events system and see what ya think.

T

Trebz

Originally posted by Wij
Ooh, well done :)

Who's doing columns ?

No-one, columns are an excuse for poor content so we (I) decided against them on this site. I'd rather people wrote an article that was informative than dribbled on about what they had for breakfast.

U

-Ultimate

The site looks like it will be very useful indeed, especially the events signup thing with email reminder, should come in extremly useful.

Looking good so far :)

B

Brinx

Originally posted by Trebz

No-one, columns are an excuse for poor content so we (I) decided against them on this site. I'd rather people wrote an article that was informative than dribbled on about what they had for breakfast.

Speaking of which, we're after a few reasonably experienced people to commit to doing news/articles/both for the site. The majority of coding (got to keep Trebz busy somehow) is done and we're just needing people doing content.

S

Sar

/preliminarily sticks his hand up for content adding

S

Sar

Originally posted by Trebz
And yeah...daocnation isnt live yet but seen as the link has been pimped above you guys can have a play with the player/events system and see what ya think.

How about being able to add a surname at a later time?

I have two characters atm: Lvl 10 Shadowblade (Saruya Black) and a Lvl6 Thane Arragorne.

Wanna add Arragorne but can't atm cos once I enter the name it appears immutable.

T

Trebz

Good point, I missed that one, heh, i'll add it to keep ya happy shall I :)

W

whipped

Good Good. Now I can add my new last name of "Knobroot" to the page ;)

S

Sar

Lol

Well I added in the Healer I started tonight "Saria" as she's currently Level 4.

\o/

S

Summo

That player/events system is brilliant! Good idea, well implemented.

Hazzah!

S

Sar

/blush

/em seductively walks away from Wij, ensuring to throw a coy glance backwards over her shoulder.

*belches*

Damn it.

;)

P

Pfy

Just thinking .... will there be a screenshots section? As maybe I'm just really sad but quite enjoy looking at screenshots :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom