daoc minimised

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
At the moment am playing daoc at work, i really shouldn't be doing it but work is kind of slow for me at present.

I am running daoc in a window, but i would like to get rid of the DAOc "icon" and "dark age of camelot" writing in the top left corner of the window. Is there a file reference or wording i can change to make the DAOC icon an Excel icon and change the wording to "excel spreadsheet"?

:)

:m00:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I found a program once that would do that exact thing, for any Windows application. I can't remember what it's called though...will try find out.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
6. Piracy, damage, modifications or changes to the Expansion

It is strictly prohibited to use any third-party software or any other device with a view to modifying the Game in any way,

tsk tsk tsk :)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
However, if you're a clever programmer you can hook into windows instead and alter it through that. :p

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
how to change daoc to excal legally!

1. start up daoc.
2. minimize daoc.
3. find a post-it note
4. cut it to fit your start-bar,
5. write Excel workshit on it
6. attach to screen

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
or you can start dating and stop playing daoc, get children, move to a house etc

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
That what you said is completely unrelated and not useful in any way whatsoever? And maybe even wrong in the first place. :p

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
That what you said is completely unrelated and not useful in any way whatsoever? And maybe even wrong in the first place. :p

i want your babies!! :sex:

living

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:
or you can start dating and stop playing daoc, get children, move to a house etc
Normally peopel who say things like that has issues, and then think they feel better throwing them on some1 ells =)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Heta said:

Heta's Sig said:
"To the attention of weak random!!! You are a competence of nonzergling you never add on me still or I will give you a kick in the groin!!"

Right.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
yeah, kinda the easyest solution out there :D

toolbar is auto hide, its the nasty bar at the top that says dark age of camelot, when it is windowed, i am trying to get rid off, it requires me to edit game.dll. i had a look in there onfriday and it looks possible to change the text. will try and find a simpler solution though.

In the meantime, if you need to shut DAOC down quickly in windowed mode you can run this batch file:

open notepad, copy this text in

taskkill.exe /IM game.dll

and save it as taskill.bat (or what ever you want)

This will kill the game.dll process on your machine, Am using windows XP so it should work, if your using a differant operating system you might need to change the commands. let me know if anyone needs a differant command syntex.

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom