Daoc meet in the summer!

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
im a month home in july/aug and i was just wondering if we could do a daoc meet like the one in london a year or 2 ago. best place would be in sweden as most ppl live close to that, was just wondering if other ppl are interested in it and if someone would wanne organize it, i cant rly do it as its abit hard to organize from belgium :/
i just wanne meet the ppl i've played with over all these years and laugh abit :p

giv comment!

traktorlove

Banned
im a month home in july/aug and i was just wondering if we could do a daoc meet like the one in london a year or 2 ago. best place would be in sweden as most ppl live close to that, was just wondering if other ppl are interested in it and if someone would wanne organize it, i cant rly do it as its abit hard to organize from belgium :/
i just wanne meet the ppl i've played with over all these years and laugh abit :p

giv comment!

if you bring your girlfriend sure!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

giv comment!

Best place = Amsterdam, discussion closed!

Ucallme

Banned
Those that go to this should dress up :) e.g: Hib players dress up to what ever character they play, same for albs/mids :) so atleast everyone knows who is who and maybe go for the Relic behind the Bar in the Pub :p

Amphrax/Arauddry

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah lets all goto Sweden!

Seriously, Londons the best place for this kind of thing. We all know the english language system is shite, and that all you neighbouring countries get decent education (english), so come London and make it easy for us less fortunate.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
London is too expensive and a shit place, might as well go to Dublin or even better to Dingle or Reykjavik :).

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
stockholm is best....(pointing to my local pub so i can go home in 5 minutes after too much redbull/vodka):p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Afghanistan would be the best.. or perhaps Iraq?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Afghanistan would be the best.. or perhaps Iraq?

sure.....if i can bring 3 regiments of exellent(sarcasm sarcasm...sarcasm..) swedish coast guards and 100 tanks and 5 apache helicopters?

disdain

Banned
and it was nto a joke since i talked with him on irc at the same time?

<[JH]lethul-> do a caster get "rooted" when you str debuff him or was it remved in 1.62 ?

This random quote was brought to you by Vvv - Probably the best player in the world.®

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
a meeting with the low life that still play on UK cluster

hmmmm

no

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
a meeting with the low life that still play on UK cluster

hmmmm

no

try and think abit harder, i know its hard, most of the ppl i know dont even play on cluster anymore, i barely play daoc anymore, but that doesnt take away the fact that i still wanne meet the ppl that i've played with over the last couple of years.
Maybe just respound if you have something usefull to say?

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
somewhere cheap...

unless someone wants to start donating to the cause! :touch:

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
3 ppl inc from Denmark ( me, Dan@dk and ofc Tosen) no matter where you wanna have the meeting!!

p13.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom