DAOC DAoC Livestreams with Grakulen and DAoC Devs

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
Thidranki (Midgard)

In August 2012 Grakulen is joined by Kai Schober, Talal Saad and Carrie Gouskos playing 3 hours of Dark Age of Camelot in Thidranki with Midgard Characters.

They engage with mostly Albion enemies with the pinnacle of capturing the center keep, answering the communities questions along the way.

Read the Full Article on Etaew's Blog

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
How long will it take until first question about infernal merchant appears this time :D

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
It gets asked and answered about 02:30 in :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
WHY would anyone sit and watch him play for two hours? You could see in the same instance that he moved for the first time that he was a noob. Arrow turning, doesn't pan AT ALL, F8 and nuke button strategy..

Urgh! You don't have to be super elite to play in Thid(sorry Dori!), but if you are gonna be live streaming your play you better actually know how to play the game

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
WHY would anyone sit and watch him play for two hours? You could see in the same instance that he moved for the first time that he was a noob. Arrow turning, doesn't pan AT ALL, F8 and nuke button strategy..

Urgh! You don't have to be super elite to play in Thid(sorry Dori!), but if you are gonna be live streaming your play you better actually know how to play the game

I think someone missed the point.

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
He's never billed his videos as one demonstrating his expertise at the game, it's been one to highlight an old game that some people have not experienced.

It also serves as a good reminder for people who used to play and encouraged people to return for the spirit of the game.

Because of this he receives support from BioWare Mythic and they join him on the stream, the community can then use this and ask the devs questions and receive answers.

I would rather watch this interaction, through the eyes of a new player than one of those boring elitist videos you seem to be suggesting it should be.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
^

Yah If for nothing else just click the vid to give them some views and show support so the game can keep on going :)

I still think they should roll on OF though, NF is not fun and never has been to me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom