DAOC latest "trade"

Well, trading or selling of accounts is indeed illegal... we all know that :) and personally i don't like it anymore than the rest of us does... BUT a friend of mine recently bought an acc for the soul purpose to farm with it (not rvr and act like an ebayed god) .... it was errrrm the characters

Rauno
Warlox

and surprise it was scammed :) just a quick note to all guilds out there if you see rauno or warlox asking to get in your guild - i'd tell them to get lost personally... probably only wants a guild to get help to get more items etc to scam more innocent people.... anyways! keep your eyes open

Rauno & Warlox are scammed :) thats all! p.s as i've said i hate traders/buyers but i hate friends getting ripped off all the same! :twak:

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
eeuuhh fyi ur totally wrong rauno = twisting and is on same acct so keep ur bullshit to yourself ty

cous i know he would never beg 2 join guild and his longtime friend of me

gravedigger said:
eeuuhh fyi ur totally wrong rauno = twisting and is on same acct so keep ur bullshit to yourself ty

fyi Twisting is on the same account? then how can twisting and rauno be online at the same time :|? magic? so get your facts right before you talk about totally clueless shite :/ in any case the account sub login/game login details of the profile changes have been sent to goa according to my mate :) so it will be deleted no doubt

Mey said:
QQ Ebay noobs

Indeed ^^ ebay noobs heh.. as i've said i dont like it but i also dont like seeing people get ripped off by little shits either ^^

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
fyi Twisting is on the same account? then how can twisting and rauno be online at the same time :|? magic? so get your facts right before you talk about totally clueless shite :/

first of all what is it to you cous first of all yes he got warloc acct so i dont see the prob since so many in game r ebayed accts as you well known either come with actual proof he done somethin really wrong or stfu ty

or go play tetris

gravedigger said:
first of all what is it to you cous first of all yes he got warloc acct so i dont see the prob since so many in game r ebayed accts as you well known either come with actual proof he done somethin really wrong or stfu ty

or go play tetris

Yea... did he neglect to mention he got a rr7 healer for the acc and still has the healer? nooooo so stfu urself :) and your network of dirty little scammers :twak: in any case :) enough of this.. it doesnt interest me anymore... talk to my mate if you have anything to say on the matter his names Persa^Zaria on irc

this was taken from irc tonight btw :)

<Aversion> Got 2 acc's
<Aversion> maybe offering both if ure intrested
<Aversion> rr7 ml10 fully ToA'd fully capped Healer + 50 RM
<Persa^Zaria> thats him
<Persa^Zaria> Aversion ur a dead man
<Persa^Zaria> Aversion u scammed me , i got ur home addresse now
<Aversion> rrl74 ml2 Champ + 50 enchanter
<Aversion> rr7l2 even

so hes quite obviously trying to scam again... lol

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
gravedigger said:

Im not sure, but arent you thinking about RaunZ ? RaunO is in Dream Walkers afaik.

Anyhoo, just dont sell/buy accounts period, I dont feel sorry for anyone who does it, be it a very good friend or not.

Argyle_Avendale said:
Im not sure, but arent you thinking about RaunZ ? RaunO is in Dream Walkers afaik.

Anyhoo, just dont sell/buy accounts period, I dont feel sorry for anyone who does it, be it a very good friend or not.

I dont feel sorry for people either :) just friends... when people trade accounts or buy them they ALWAYS risk losing them... but as i've said its a good friend i wouldnt really care otherwise

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
<Persa^Zaria> Aversion ur a dead man
<Persa^Zaria> Aversion u scammed me , i got ur home addresse now

stupid.. no respect for either party heh

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
gravedigger said:

ACTUALLY!, Twisting is on an old acc that used to belong to my step dad :p,

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Now this is really funny! Aversion is a BM that used to be on Celtic Fist. A couple of months back, I get a send from him, speaking in greek, saying that he traded his mid account with this one blah blah blah and that he wanted to join our guild. Well, he got in, after a couple of hours he was asking if we had any spare govs :eek2: and things like that! You imagine our reply!

A day or so later, he just left. No idea if it is the same man, however that name did strike a cord, so I thought to let you know. And yes to warnings for accounts like that. There is a trading network supported by some of hibernia's finest out there!

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
IIRC the bard Rauno had on his Rauno acc was Leit/leet/liet or summit..which he traded away and started twisting on a different account after that :) was what I heard anyway ;)

Could be wrong ofc ;)

/Dracus

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
all who ebay or trade r guys who dont got stamina anyway

still think best way 2 get good is 2 starts from scratch and dont give up

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Now this is really funny! Aversion is a BM that used to be on Celtic Fist. A couple of months back, I get a send from him, speaking in greek, saying that he traded his mid account with this one blah blah blah and that he wanted to join our guild. Well, he got in, after a couple of hours he was asking if we had any spare govs :eek2: and things like that! You imagine our reply!

A day or so later, he just left. No idea if it is the same man, however that name did strike a cord, so I thought to let you know. And yes to warnings for accounts like that. There is a trading network supported by some of hibernia's finest out there!

there is alot of that type people around i noticed they also floking to join dream walkers lol and when they find out we aint easy to blackmail with whine about arti's they leave :D lucky us most leave by them self

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
rauno/warlox and raunz/twisting are different accounts, i know twisting traded rauno acc away and had some trouble with it (apparently he got a terminated account in exchange or something)

it does look like, whoever got raunos acc now aint using it for too good faith :p

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
was a mistake to get rid of my champ soz m8s if someone exploits my champion, should have known this will happen /cry.

Rauno said:
was a mistake to get rid of my champ soz m8s if someone exploits my champion, should have known this will happen /cry.

you have th cd-key/know the original address it was registered under correct :p? just get goa to change it back to you since you know those.... opperation scam da scammer lol!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Maybe buy a personality next time u are on ebay and have ure plastic out ???

Well if u ebay u deserve what u get , who isnt sick of being called a noob by a fresh ebayer , only to be asked in emain macha by a rr6 bard ... where is the insta aoe root spell >< .... u get the point

BTW...gratz on rr11 Grave from snowslash/punishment , u are a REAL player ,

I hear source accounts for counter-strike are going cheap ebayers ... imo go buy one and stay the hell away from Daoc...

Punishment said:
Well if u ebay u deserve what u get , who isnt sick of being called a noob by a fresh ebayer , only to be asked in emain macha by a rr6 bard ... where is the insta aoe root spell >< .... u get the point

BTW...gratz on rr11 Grave from snowslash/punishment , u are a REAL player ,

I hear source accounts for counter-strike are going cheap ebayers ... imo go buy one and stay the hell away from Daoc...

they never will stay away from daoc :) because they are "l337 & uber"

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
thx punishment and if any got scammed of rauno well sorry than really tought it was on same acct as twisting , even i can make mistakes so forgive me will ya im only human :D

and if he scammed well i hope you guys nail him than gl hunting :clap:

gravedigger said:
thx punishment and if any got scammed of rauno well sorry than really tought it was on same acct as twisting , even i can make mistakes so forgive me will ya im only human :D

and if he scammed well i hope you guys nail him than gl hunting :clap:

Well... i just hope it gets banned tbh... so he cant scam anyone else

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
sphir said:
Aversion the TD BM?

I don't know if he's in TD atm, however he was in Celtic Fist when we first spoke.

Ah well.... end of thread now i think what has needed to be said has been said :) i just hope ebayers that have read this thread realise the risks and stop :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom