DAoC is down?

Shad

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
^^That is a piece of BS. Working for "Bredbandsbolaget"

Checked the connection both from work and from home(using B2 there aswell) and both works just great to connect to both the site and the update server. You got some other problems then your ISP.... :twak:

Bredbandsbolaget :twak: , thank god that i am leaving that BS ISP :)

Oxy

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to know what GOA is doing, they have alot of customers that cant connect to their service.

Could atleast call opentransit and talk to them and give us some information.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Oxy said:
I would like to know what GOA is doing, they have alot of customers that cant connect to their service.

Could atleast call opentransit and talk to them and give us some information.
We've had a couple of E&Es pass on reports and a grand total of one (1) pingplot. There's practically nothing we can do without some kind of evidence to show to people. The data that we do have has been passed on but it's hard to get a company to act based on one solitary report. As has been discussed already in this thread, the issue seems to be with GlobalCrossing and their interface with BBB. If anyone who is affected wants to get this resolved faster then they will need to provide more information in the form of pingplots. Without that data, there will be nothing to prove the problem exists and therefore no reason for those companies to act.

Oxy

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
We've had a couple of E&Es pass on reports and a grand total of one (1) pingplot. There's practically nothing we can do without some kind of evidence to show to people. The data that we do have has been passed on but it's hard to get a company to act based on one solitary report. As has been discussed already in this thread, the issue seems to be with GlobalCrossing and their interface with BBB. If anyone who is affected wants to get this resolved faster then they will need to provide more information in the form of pingplots. Without that data, there will be nothing to prove the problem exists and therefore no reason for those companies to act.
Kinda hard since we cant even access the goa/homepage. Some ppl have posted tracert here.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
And while GOA are at it - can someone come fix my kitchen sink as well?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
There was a big problem with NTL and Telia routers causing WoW connection issues on Tuesday, and what did Blizzard do...?

They asked people to send in Pingplot evidence.

It's the same for everyone - the host can't prove jack from their end, most of the time, they need the people having the problem to send in evidence so the host can then tweak the ear of the appropriate ISP.

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
There was a big problem with NTL and Telia routers causing WoW connection issues on Tuesday, and what did Blizzard do...?

They asked people to send in Pingplot evidence.

It's the same for everyone - the host can't prove jack from their end, most of the time, they need the people having the problem to send in evidence so the host can then tweak the ear of the appropriate ISP.

And where are we supposed to send this evidence?

Oxy

Fledgling Freddie
Since we cant use the support on goa homepage (cant access page) we need a email or something so we can send you our pingplotters.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Last time we had bad serious lag we were told to send them to

(erivoss (at) goa (dot) com

try that :<

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:

How about this then, At home we got 4 machines hooked up to DAoC, I can only connect to the gameserver using one of them, the other 3 aren't working. I just wonder why you want pingplotters for that? It's tha shit it ain't working but sending those pingplotters won't help much in that case since it works on one comp at home and not on the others.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Phule_Gubben said:
How about this then, At home we got 4 machines hooked up to DAoC, I can only connect to the gameserver using one of them, the other 3 aren't working. I just wonder why you want pingplotters for that? It's tha shit it ain't working but sending those pingplotters won't help much in that case since it works on one comp at home and not on the others.

Probably not a network issue then is it? Have you tried RightNow?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:

i spose you want the GMs to come round to your house to configure your personal HOME network now then?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Erivoss im gonna Ping plot your nipples then send the results to Vlad....ooh you better run!

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
hmm i got the same problem again..did complete file check and works again :drink: i have no idea whats wrong

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Blackchaos said:
hmm i got the same problem again..did complete file check and works again :drink: i have no idea whats wrong

You do know DAOC doesnt run properly on an Atari 2600 dont you?

Otherwise have you tried turning it off then back on again? Works with all problems I ever had tbh..

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
i spose you want the GMs to come round to your house to configure your personal HOME network now then?
Grai Area <RR3 Gimp Warden> <Village Idiot>

How about you shut yer mouth instead, it smells like babyfood.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
How about you shut yer mouth instead, it smells like babyfood.

not quite sure why you quoted my poor Warden in there, after all what did he ever do to you? :p

and what have you got against baby food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom