daoc in window-mode

F

Fafnir

Yes with Daox, but that is against the CoC, but just wait for patch 1.60 and you can do it.

T

Thae

hmm

I can't play daoc without windowed. It get's sooo boring during downtimes.

If u pm I'll tell where u can get it.

peace

F

Fafnir

I suggest you wait a few days to patch. No need to break the CoC for just a few day's with windowed mode.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

One thing: to play two accounts on one PC you will need to have at least 512Mb RAM. I believe the 1.60 patch enforces this, but you can still get round it by using DAOCWin (similar to DAOX) - but this will still break the CoC. If you haven't got at least 512Mb though, it's probably likely that you'll suffer performance problems anyway.

T

Thae

about breaking the CoC

breaking the CoC.. duuuuh who cares honestly?

F

Fafnir

Re: about breaking the CoC

Originally posted by Thae
With that mentality its ok if every one use hacks, radar progs etc. Since no one cares about the CoC??

I care about the CoC. Yes i dont agree with it fully but i accepted it when i first logged on to the game.

See it from this point of view, you buy a new computer for all your savings and it breaks down after 2 days, you return to the retailer with the warranty. And they tell you, who cares about that warranty. Yes we gave it to you, but we dont care.

A

Addlcove

Re: about breaking the CoC

I hope you made good cash on those chars and that you don´t have a problem with your conscience, you´re reported ;)

have a nice day

S

Suedish

Just wait for a few days mate, it won't kill you to be in fullmode until then.

T

Thae

Re: Re: about breaking the CoC

Originally posted by Fafnir

See it from this point of view, you buy a new computer for all your savings and it breaks down after 2 days, you return to the retailer with the warranty. And they tell you, who cares about that warranty. Yes we gave it to you, but we dont care.

Errm okey.. *walks away slowly*

D

Damon_D

How stoopid can one be..to list the chars he " sold " in his sig ????

A

agreiloth

Yea like I might get killed

Well your gonna get the account with those 2 chars banned, nice job mate!!

T

Thae

yea like a signature on a forum is proof enought to ban a char

D

Driwen

yea like a signature on a forum is proof enought to ban a char

nope but they can check where you live :) they know where the ip comes from when logging in (atleast country). So if you have moved to another country, they could ask whats your new adress (they asked your addy on the registration form). If on that adress somebody else lives ie not the person on whose names the account is from. they can ban it :) and all this isnt that hard to do.

T

Thae

yea and who said he was sold to another country *duuuh*

T

The Real Redi

Thae, face it and stop trying to be clever -

Selling characters is against the CoC

You are admitting you sold those characters

GoA can go to their server and delete those accounts with those character names on.

You list your current character on Camlann - that too will possibly be banned too. It's uinlikely, but it might, if GoA are showing a little testicular fortitude.

To add to this eejiocy, you are now alienating yourself from the people who play the same game as you, which means your likely to get zero respect back in game.

If you 13 and lying, just to show off, it doesnt rub.
If your 43 and lying just to be "hip", grow up, dude!

T

The Real Redi

Damn...

is that link on the Camlann character really you? I thought you were a guy for some reason...

damn...

G

Ganny

To get the 2nd account,do I need to buy another copy of SI to get the cd key?
What is the deal then? Load up SI twice and put the 2 diff cd keys in?
Sorry for n00b questions,I am a pc retard.

B

Bagloor

You need 2 CD-keys to open 2 accounts, but you can start 2 games on your computer with the same key.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Very n00b-ish question perhaps... but where (file-wise) do I actually set "windowed" to 1/0?

Checked all my SI files.. game.dat? Where?:(

B

Bagloor

In the file user.dat
It should look like this

[main]
windowed=1

Users who are viewing this thread