daoc in spanish :twak:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
:twak:

Why

They are going to depopulate the english servers even more with this :/

Dark Age of Camelot in Spain !
Great news in Dark Age of Camelot history. In Spring 2005, Spain will join the realms of Dark Age of Camelot. This event is great news because it's the first time that a massively multiplayer game has been localised in Spanish. We have already begun the translations but GOA will enlarge its localisation team and hire a localisation manager and a translator-proofreader. You will find the details of these offers as well as the press release, on the following page : http://www.camelot-europe.com/es/

CONTI

Fledgling Freddie
Im Spanish and...i think this is like a joke..i have been playing for almost 3 years in Excalibur with english ppl and everything went very fine :).And now GOA say that they are going to launch spanish version ,WTF! i think its too late for that.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
not that i have anything against a spanish server.. but your going to have to wait longer now for expansions and patches as these need to be translated as well

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
not that i have anything against a spanish server.. but your going to have to wait longer now for expansions and patches as these need to be translated as well

I don't think it's the same team who translate the game in french then in german and then in spanish. It's different teams who work at the same time on the different localisations.

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Moriath said:
:twak:

Why

They are going to depopulate the english servers even more with this :/
[/url]

I don't think spanish ppl playing on english servers will change. It's more likely to bring new (spanish) players in DAOC.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Doubt many (if any..) spanish players from pryd/exc would change to the new spanish server and I find it hard to believe that so many new spanish players would start because of it.. It will prolly be like Italian servers - empty ^^

phandaal

Fledgling Freddie
May be GOA doesn't open new spanish server, but if open it proly most spanish players will stay in excal/pryd(and some french servers) and new one fills with new spanish players and south americans players

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Yay! Even more delays waiting for the latest patch!

Stupid is as stupid does. :clap:

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
With any luck they'll let spanish players do a /char copy.

Not that I don't like spanish people :)

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
svartalf said:
Yay! Even more delays waiting for the latest patch!

Stupid is as stupid does. :clap:

Not the same teams who translate the game in french, german and spanish
:touch:

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
well at least spanish ppl will have a chance to play the " third realm" iwanna join alb if new server ^^

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Ning said:
Not the same teams who translate the game in french, german and spanish
:touch:

Its not the same team, but they will have to release patches in spanish french german and english, which means if one team gets behind on translation we all will. one more language to translate will mean more delays

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
More translations mean more patching delays due to additional the testing that will be required. Way to fucking go! You managed to piss off your entire player base by further increasing the stupidly long patch times that we currently live with. Way to go GOA, way to go!

Khazar

Fledgling Freddie
im spanish and i'll stay in the english servers, the only good thing is what Xxcalibur said, i have mid/pry and alb/exc and i would like to have hib on a 3rd server

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
2008 AD

Camelot Herald: "Dark Age of Camelot II open beta test is now live"

daoc-europe: "1.72 patching is scheduled next week"

:rolleyes:

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
2008 AD

Camelot Herald: "Dark Age of Camelot II open beta test is now live"

daoc-europe: "1.72 patching is scheduled next week"

:rolleyes:

That's rather optimistic, are you sure you don't mean 1.72 patching to the TEST server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom