DAoC Hib/Excal Guilds on WoW

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all,
This is a question for the DAoC-Excal-Hib community so I hope is not too off topic.

On what servers will the Hib Guilds play on WoW?

Servers names for the 11th feb release are not out yet but will be soon.

There is a lot of discussion on the Draconis Alumni Forums about where to migrate. Most of us have friends in a lot of other guilds of hibernia (often RL friends). So would be great to know where CF, CBH, TD, DW, BoH, AoP, Chosen, CLA and all the other friendly hibernia guilds are planning to play.

That would help us in the choice.

As soon as server names will be disclosed would be really appleciated if info would spread.

BTW, if there is another thread on the some topic somewhere (I expected to find one, browsed various forums and didn't find) please post the reference and sorry for repeating....

Thanks

bloved

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm there mutch be a WoW Thead Sumwhere :)

This one is for DaoC
Tnx Tholus have fun playing WoW

And dont forget to post in the good forum :)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
may not be directly doac but he wants to stay in touch with the doac players who will be trying wow. there for i don't see why it cannot be doac related.

i will be going for alliance unsure what server atm

but also would like to keep in touch with friends from hib

Uppercut

Fledgling Freddie
I will be most propably playing alliance on some pvp server... ofcourse not yet sure which. There should be atleast some hib/exc players with me... hopefully boh and tdd people aswell. Humm... hope this thread wont sink on page 12 too so we could keep updated on situation :)

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
ill be alliance as well but server depends on where other hibbies go..
Would be good if we could all be on same server or majority of us

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I think DA are on server 9 for beta, SR are on server 5, think VNG are on one of the pvp servers but i forget which.

I know that VNG and SR will most likely not be playing on the SUN pvp server come retail.

Think i have seen the Danes on server 9 as well (former AoD players etc), but it may be a similarly named guild.

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
hhhmmm wow

wel i no 5 or 6 rl friends that will be moving to wow from dark age as well as a few in game from guilds an im not sure what server there going on yet but i will tell you when they have decided as well as 8 others i no who used 2 play dark age that have givn up for a good year now will also be plaiying .

Everz

FH is my second home
If i play the game, i'd be Horde on whatever server i can find :twak:

Flib

Fledgling Freddie
Myself, the ancient lot that used to be in Axiom Knights (V, Falc, Dodgy, Dooz, Ziva, HD etc etc) in addition to a few CF players are going to be moving to the 5th PvE server when only the PvE servers are in alphabetical order. Alliance btw.

Ziva

Fluffy
Considering i understand some guilds/friends/people from DaoC want to try to stay in touch in WoW i'm gonna leave this topic sticky till release.

Please let this be the only WoW related topic :)

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Vengeance will not participate in WoW, its been reformed under a new name.
And the new guild will _not_ play on the SUN server also!

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
BTW,
Seems like (and I say this with the sadness in my heart) Draconis Alumni will reform as Alliance.

Even if I will surely have a alt there, after beta testing I come to the decision that Horde is what fits me and so my main Tholus will probably be a tauren or a troll.

So I was wondering if some of the Guilds I consider friends and I have played with in this three years are planning to be Horde, and on wich server.
Doesn't look like a popular choice I'm afraid... but worth asking.

Flib

Fledgling Freddie
CF are going 5th PvE server, along with Axiom Knights and the old guard AK.

Hawthorne

Fledgling Freddie
Dream Walkers will start on a Horde Faction - haven't decided where yet, but then again, we'll probably start Dream Warriors (a DW sister guild) on Alliance on another server. Both PvE for now, maybe later PvP too. I'll edit when we've decided where :p

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Tholus said:
So I was wondering if some of the Guilds I consider friends and I have played with in this three years are planning to be Horde, and on wich server.
Doesn't look like a popular choice I'm afraid... but worth asking.

Theres a few others with simular probs that want to go Horde, if you go to http://www.guildname.co.uk and register there youll find a lot of the older daoc player daterbase there some that are looking to form a Horde guild.

Hope that helps :)

Easdown

Fledgling Freddie
Flib said:
Myself, the ancient lot that used to be in Axiom Knights (V, Falc, Dodgy, Dooz, Ziva, HD etc etc) in addition to a few CF players are going to be moving to the 5th PvE server when only the PvE servers are in alphabetical order. Alliance btw.

woot i now have a reason to get WoW, now just to sort out the many many viruses i have on my comp.
i'll see you guys there !! ;)

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
Horde you say

I had played the beta for 2 weeks an found it quitte good i played horde mostly an will be playing that alot. An will be playing horde again no doubt. Id like to join up with any experianced camelot players there and, i have a few rl friends playing it to some whom used to be camelot players to, but id like to ask, have you all come to a decison to play on server 5 ? Any how the release date for it here in Ireland is this friday so ill cu all than no doubt :) :p

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
ill be playing alliance on pvp and hoping i meet up with some daoc peeps

REally we should agree some sort of system for how to get in

Its pants they make so many servers instead of just 2 or 3 big mega powerful ones

Tigersan

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be playing alliance PVP server elf hunter, would be gr8 if i knew what server other hibs are going to.

Got my copy of WOW this morn in the post so ill be on there tom, just hope i pick the right server that other hibs are on

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
There are communities that are using methods like "the first PvE server starting with the letter ... or the first letter in alphabet after that" or similar...

That is what most italian players are doing atm to stick together.

Is any doac/excal/hib guild planning something similar?

Sonny

Fledgling Freddie
When servers are named, stick em all alphabetically and whatever is 5th in the list is where we are going.

Hawthorne

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, as promised (I cant edit) but, Dream Warriors will start on 5th PvE (alphabetically) as an Alliance guild, on the next PvE server alphabetically Dream Walkers will be started as a Horde guild. For those that are interested.

Tigersan

Fledgling Freddie
When i logged in this morn the first few servers where high pop already so im on Skullcrusher server as nightelf hunter PVP that is

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
WoW server list. CF, AK, NF and a few more have all chosen BLOODHOOF

Dragonblight
terenas
aggramar
aszone
shadowsong
bloodhoof
doomhammer
silvermoon

Let the PvE Commence <Groan> But looking forward to meeting up with the oldschoolers

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
why they choose pve?

grrrrr surely pvp servers are more realistic?

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
oblimov said:
why they choose pve?

grrrrr surely pvp servers are more realistic?

Soz Obli, dont shoot the messenger, as soon as server list was posted on the guildname forum and server they chose I stuck it on here o_O

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
hee hee dont mind me :D im just grumpy coz i aint home playing :(

Byssa

Fledgling Freddie
so wat server is most hib going on warsong ?? or was that just a rumor i got wrong ?

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
Please help im confused what server is every 1 going on ? blood hoof ? it says normal on the server type whats that mean pvp pve ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom