DAOC Guilds invited

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
also any news on the 4k invites which were going out last friday? :drink:

I gather due to the workload generated by the Leipzig Games Exhibition, the beta invites are abit behind schedule, some "should" be going out at the end of the week.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Hope I get into beta soon but not this weekend since we're having a guild meetup at my house and none of us will be able to play :p

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
Small question how do you sign up for the guild beta?
I will ask the GM from bokkerijders to sign us up then. They are RvRing somewhere in the german realm atm. so i'll need to disturb them to file in this
request ;-)
While a large amount of other bokke are waiting for war and don't like german :D

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
If Divinia, Vodkafairy or any other people like, Dreami and such get into beta im gonna strangle myself irl

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
If Divinia, Vodkafairy or any other people like, Dreami and such get into beta im gonna strangle myself irl

Rofl, what have you against me? I don't even know who you are so I can't say what bad I've done to you.

PE got invited to guild beta so be free to strangle yourself now then :(

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
I will ask the GM from bokkerijders to sign us up then. They are RvRing somewhere in the german realm atm. so i'll need to disturb them to file in this
request ;-)
While a large amount of other bokke are waiting for war and don't like german :D

The guild beta invite period has finished if I remember rightly. Not sure if they are still taking guild invites for it. It was listed on the Warhammer website.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
request ;-)
I've sent a PM to Plaid quite a while back regarding this, didn't get a response. But then again, the PM function on BokkeRijders forum has been rather buggy :)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Order of the Knights Templar is in! New name will be Fallen Order of the Knights Templar. :D

lol. WoW guild is called knights of the temple. We were going to use The fallen

Aeiedil

Fledgling Freddie
Celtic Fist are in. I may even start posting here again!

The goddam welsh midget woke me up as did a few of the others, any other old old old time hibs around here that arent already lurking on the CF boards? :) :) I wanna see a few more familiar faces :D

edit : goddam my signature etc are old, time to update a wee bit i guess

Xtrion

Fledgling Freddie
could someone give me a list of all the guilds that got in ? :p daoc guilds..

:england:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Either it was Synergy or Pretty Pink Pwnies who got in.. Can't really remember, but either way there is no room for me as it seems atm :(

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
Lords of England will be making an appearance. We will be Order while we are in Beta Test. But that is far from decided for launch.

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
LoE going toe to toe with Rigante, that should be interesting :p

:england: <--- P.S. Damn I like this smiley

misterjingo

Fledgling Freddie
Any news on the guild invites yet? One of our guild now has access to the beta, but the other 24 have heard nothing.

Exinferis

Fledgling Freddie
it seems they are inviting loads of solo ppl first, before guilds, hate it :<

misterjingo

Fledgling Freddie
it seems they are inviting loads of solo ppl first, before guilds, hate it :<

They guy who got the invite from our guild must be extra lucky then, to have a guild place and then be solo picked :p I was hoping his invite was a precursor to the rest of the guild getting theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom