DAoC Gathering - Aarhus, DK

O

old.Ziera

Hello everyone :)

We have been playing DAoC long enough now to actually see eachother - beyond the keyboards and all. So, how many of you would be interested in meeting in Århus sometime in the start of February at some random bar? Would just be a casual meeting between trolls and heros..and ofc the Danish preferred ammount of beer!

I suggest Saturday the 7th of February at 16:00 in the bar called Kurt's Mor.

What do you say? :)

Y

Yussef

If you buy me a plane ticket, pay for my accomodation, food/drink and any other costs.

Sure!

C

chimaira

Have it in helsingor and I can take boat over from sweden in 20 mins ;)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Ziera
Hello everyone :)

We have been playing DAoC long enough now to actually see eachother - beyond the keyboards and all. So, how many of you would be interested in meeting in Århus sometime in the start of February at some random bar? Would just be a casual meeting between trolls and heros..and ofc the Danish preferred ammount of beer!

I suggest Saturday the 7th of February at 16:00 in the bar called Kurt's Mor.

What do you say? :)

couldn´t you have done that BEFORE I moved to Sjælland? :p

don't think I can afford it :( would have loved too come

O

old.Ziera

Well no, that would have been like....convinient. :p

And if it could help anyone, I am in the lucky position of having a spare bed, a matress and a sofa, so if you can pay for your trip, I am sure we can figure out something with you staying at my place. Though, ofc my place is also Liste's ;)

Anyways, I know there are plenty of ppl from Århus who plays, we just havve to lure them out!

G

Galoma

^^

i try and come... but im from sjæland too... btw is "Kurt's Mor" as freaky as it sounds???

O

old.Ziera

Pretty much, yeah. Reason for picking that place is that it is close to the busstation and most students in Århus knows it. :)

N

Nuriko

Aww, I'd come normally but can't do much for the next few months in regard to travelling abroad. Sorry!

V

vesania

Time and expenses say no - need month or so in advance at least to plan such a thing (and save up). Good luck though.

N

NairyK-

Anybody up for meeting in Lancashire? Blackpool/Preston/Blackburn (mebbe not blackburn since krypt lives there lol) givf i want to see all you gimps etc:clap:

O

old.Ziera

Ah well, looks like there is not enough support on this. Wouldn't want to ask Galoma to come al the way here just to see me and Liste. So I will probably organise a small lan for Utopia at some point instead. :)

T

the_fnord

Originally posted by chimaira
Have it in helsingor and I can take boat over from sweden in 20 mins ;)
What chimaira siad but make it 20 mins + however long it takes to get from mamlö to heslingborg! :)

K

Krakatau

Before quitting DAoC, it would be fun to meet some more people IRL...

I'm not too picky about the place, but if you expect people from some distance joining, better have at least 2 months notice or something like that

O

old_saxo

Would be fun to meet up im from jylland but ey , you need to make a homepage and a plan , time and so on , and a signup place on your homepage :)

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by NairyK-
Anybody up for meeting in Lancashire? Blackpool/Preston/Blackburn (mebbe not blackburn since krypt lives there lol) givf i want to see all you gimps etc:clap:

It's grim up north...*shivers*... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom