Daoc F2P huh?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Cartel coins are for SWTOR not DAOC, SWTOR goes F2P this month some time.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Or one business unit is about to be sold off.....

Was thinking that myself, and if it does come down to it i'm pretty confident it's Mythic getting the boot. They really haven't contributed much since EA bought them.

At least BW has more games then failed or outdated MMO's to retreat to.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Well according to the new Mythic site they are focusing on mobile rpg apps. No daoc 2 in sight =(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
A DAoC 2 were never going to happen. Mythic has refused that since the first time they got the question some 6 - 7 years ago. Also EA might be unwilling to trust Mythic with another MMO project as Warhammer is still painfully reminding them of what must have been a catastrophically bad investment for them....

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Aye WAR was a big failure. But on the other hand, all people that were responsible for that disaster is not in charge of anything anymore so a fresh start developing daoc 2 would be possible with the right funds and dedication. I mean they already have the concept from daoc 1. But then again, if a new MMO is not like WoW none will buy it ;p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Plenty of WoW clones out there, all of them have failed more or less...

People don't really WANT WoW clones, but they want WoW clones anyway.

MMO's that are WoW clones fail because they are, MMO's that are NOT WoW clones fail because that are not...

And then the players go back to WoW while bitching and whining that there aren't any other "good MMO's" out there...

Todays MMO gamers are fucking idiots, end of story.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
warhammer wouldnt have been so bad if they thought the pvp through properly

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
warhammer wouldnt have been so bad if they thought the pvp through properly

I agree, i kinda liked Warhammer, if they had made it 3 Faction to start with and the pvp in a zone like in Camelot, it would still be played today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom