DAoC-Europe news. LOL Kemor, watch out what you write !

O

old.trigali

I just saw it today but it is dated May 21st :

"users with problematic or incomplete accounts were terminated yesterday

LOL Kemor ! If GoA starts terminating its users, that's one hell of a novative approach to Public Relations mate :D

Talk about confusing Real Life and DAoC :)

O

old.Rawkeer

that basically maens people who havent paid...

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

lol I read it like that too :D

edit: Rawk he means "USERS with problematic or incomplete accounts WERE TERMINATED yesterday"

as in killed :)

F

Fafnir

:)

Had a friend on Daoc, that laguhed about he playin for 2½ months without payin, then i got a mail from him, thoose fuckers teminated my account...

What should i answer, well you have been usin their game, and servers without payin, so they have done right, but in a wrong way. Could have notefied you first...

O

old.Rawkeer

Originally posted by Mattus
lol I read it like that too :D

edit: Rawk he means "USERS with problematic or incomplete accounts WERE TERMINATED yesterday"

as in killed :)

its early, and i have no sense of humour :D

O

old.Grymshadow

Re: :)

Originally posted by Fafnir
Had a friend on Daoc, that laguhed about he playin for 2½ months without payin, then i got a mail from him, thoose fuckers teminated my account...

Bet he's not laughing now.

O

old.Laico

GOA tried to double bill my account this month, and they still havent charged the corrected amount in my credit card. Should I be scared cause my account is problematic? :p

C

cleeve

What should i answer, well you have been usin their game, and servers without payin, so they have done right, but in a wrong way. Could have notefied you first...

UPDATE (05-22-2002)
Users with problematic or incomplete accounts were terminated yesterday.
[/quote

Thats notification imo

No offence fafnir but I have no sympathy for you friend - I feel sorry for the PAYING customers whose accounts got terminated.

Your friend has been getting a free ride for the last 2 months - gg pld and all that - but dont expect me to feel sorry for him now his free meal ticket has gone.

They have no obligation to inform an non paying customer that they are terminating his account before hand imo

Revor

S

SFXman

Strange... I thought they keep an unpaid account for like a month or few...

F

Flimgoblin

They'll have mothballed them - the same as every other unpaid account, for 6 months.

Can't log in but account still exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom