DAOC engine

F

Freia

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Ok i know this is a x-box game but... still...

have to advertise a game that i was making :D

Heh, I wasnt advertising games, just pointing out some things to compare daocs worthless engine with. Engines for a game that was released before daoc. And has better looking and MUCH faster, stress-tolerant gfx.

SSAM and NOLF2 are the games that i have been truly impressed with since 3DFX hit the market. I have big expectations on Doom3 since IDsoftware always put out state of the art stuff. NOLF2 made me doubt that ID still are the kings of 3d but we will have to wait and see :)

Anyways, a reminder:
The topic was "NetImmerse sux!!" :)

O

old.Arctic

Originally posted by Aeternus

The engine is most likely released as a patch, since its apart of your daoc subscription, would be really odd if not.

You cant be any more wrong. the new engine will be in the exp. you will get a pacth so you can see the new chars but not anything else regarding SI.

About req. you do not need to buy a new geforce ti4600. it will work just fine but you will not see the new effects but you will see an increase in framerate. www.camelotherald.com has said just that ALOT of times. But cant blame people really for not looking at that website that has all the info you need...:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

aah :m00:

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Ok i know this is a x-box game but... still...

have to advertise a game that i was making :D

www.housemarque.com

go to "GAMES"

go to "TRANSW S.B."

And there you go...some nice screenies :p

coo interesting company :) shame you have to speak fluent finnish and C++

oh well

O

old.Biffsmash

The new graphics engine is available to download, the exp includes it but you will get the new island to play the new classes on if you buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread