Daoc Duelling Arena

E

Elrond/Ruffting

This is sorta something that came to mind based on what solid said in a previous post..but wouldn't it be great to have a duelling arena? fair enough make it no RP so you can't exploit it but I think this would be a whole lot of fun. It could work like the find/flag players function does, and you could challenge others to duels who are flagged, even those from your own realm. This would be great to test your skills properly or just to settle an arguement over who gets a drop for example ;) maybe also just for a laugh.

Where can I go to suggest this to mythic? =)

C

-chancer-

like durrr

of course this would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much fun

pretty much the same as the 1st battle ground as its the ONLY busy one but when your 40+ would be awsome

/roll on the pvp server :D

A

Alrindel

This was actually on Mythic's "maybe this would be a good thing to implement" list for a while, but when they decided to make the PvP servers Andred and Mordred, they abandoned the idea.

B

Blood

imagine I flag for wanting a duel..
- then someone can /duel Blood,
- i get a popup message "Do you wish to duel Xxxxx? [Yes/No]",
- i press yes, i get a little extra window (like a pet control), shows me the health of myself, and my opponent, his level, class and location(area), and its active as long as the duel is "active".

we go to our teleport's and buy a medallion of the duelling arena, and teleport in.

The dueling works like the DF entrance, you port in at the top, there is a bindstone, and a healer, to get to the arena you go down some large steps that you cant jump up from (maybe some charmable pets at top?). In the dueling arena you cant earn RP.

Once both players have teleported in, you can see it in your extra window, and the duel is on. (this would also allow stealther duels)

here they can fight as many duels as they like, and when they get tired, they go trough a portal like those in the battleground portal keeps.

extra props could be:
- spectators
- team dueling

(the bindstone would be for a temporary bindspot, so when you leave, you cant teleport back in)

D

Damon_D

Would be so much fun , hope we get this one day, UO was thinking about something like this when i left the game , not sure if they got it yet/ if they will

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom