Daoc Devs/gms Please Read

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
RightNow is the place to send it. None of the GMs does support via forums.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Thankyou for youre reply.

Nobody is asking for support via forum were asking for support ingame,
the encounter was buged 2days in a row and is still as far as im aware buged unless youve sorted it now...Rightnow takes ages and people shouldnt be able to rely on gms being able to help fix something without having to wait 2 weeks for a reply 70 people go to a planned raid some even plan there weekends around raids and expect it to work..no biggy m8 just would be good if there was a way to contact sombody who can reset encs would save alot of grief pain and fraustration....

Gamah

Banned
Damnnationx said:
Thankyou for youre reply.

Nobody is asking for support via forum were asking for support ingame,
the encounter was buged 2days in a row and is still as far as im aware buged unless youve sorted it now...Rightnow takes ages and people shouldnt be able to rely on gms being able to help fix something without having to wait 2 weeks for a reply 70 people go to a planned raid some even plan there weekends around raids and expect it to work..no biggy m8 just would be good if there was a way to contact sombody who can reset encs would save alot of grief pain and fraustration....

Everytime I have used rightnow its been answered the same day or the next day (Business day) about the time an ingame ticket takes to be responded to on mythics servers..prolly get a better repsonce time from using right now. + I don't see why your posting a hib excal problem in the albion prydwen forum.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
well everyone i spoke to was moanign about this problem so i posted about it..
Aslo if ya read my post proply you would see why, was told that gms dont read hib excal forum so i made link to it in the way i did anyways i give up.. try help people get flammed in game out game so /quit

farewell

Gamah

Banned
Damnnationx said:
well everyone i spoke to was moanign about this problem so i posted about it..
Aslo if ya read my post proply you would see why, was told that gms dont read hib excal forum so i made link to it in the way i did anyways i give up.. try help people get flammed in game out game so /quit

farewell

Bye..

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Cant really take it out on the GM's. They are set to do their job. Can't expect them to suddenly run their own 24/7 support hotline to make every player happy.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
M8 i wasnt asknig them to set there own 24 hr help line up i was putting forward a cheap solution to the problem...

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Damnnationx said:
M8 i wasnt asknig them to set there own 24 hr help line up i was putting forward a cheap solution to the problem...

Get Ticket -> Back in line -> Kkthnxbye

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
all 3 realms have same/diff probs on all servers, hell, even the US servers still have probs....

so the best way for a solution really is send the bug to right now...

it saves getting flamed for trying to help bud... really does 8-(

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Yep and I have been in an 11 hour wait cue once during prime time .. that means if I log off (or ld) after 10 hours and 55 minutes I lose my place in the cue ... great system meights

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Yeh, the ingame system on US isn't "all that". I'd love to see RightNow AND the ingame support on EU. ;) Would absolutely kick the support up a notch. Not just a little either.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
Yeh, the ingame system on US isn't "all that". I'd love to see RightNow AND the ingame support on EU. ;) Would absolutely kick the support up a notch. Not just a little either.

last couple of times I did /who 100 I saw either Zenythe, Requiel, Xalin or Pilote or a combinations of them online ... counts as in game support if you ask me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom