Daoc CS server up

A

**Aligro**

bored waiting for daco to come back up???

well load cs up and join....

65.73.232.252:27010

will be up till about 9:30

M

medowind

Long live jokes about CS maturity and l337ness!

Let them commence!

C

carky

OMFG ALIGRO U SCAM

that char aint just ure's its hehe's aswell and u didnt even lvl it :p SO THERE that on ure bomb fire didnt it

C

carky

Echek int jsut ure char aligro so stop saying its just ure's its hehe's aswell

C

carky

HAHAHA lmfao, aligro that was a pathetic attempt to be clever- the CounterStrike server didnt even work, and as for all the ppl that tried to join i thought u had more sense- if aligro makes it, its bound to fail, ALigro my advice try do summit ure clever at- like......... hmmmmmmmmmmmm aint really sure i dont think ure good at anything :) :) :) :p except mayb daoc
Anyway aligro did u try load the cs server up at the gam centre or did u do it at ure house :S

Frerd 36 arms cud pwn any1

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by carky
HAHAHA lmfao, aligro that was a pathetic attempt to be clever- the CounterStrike server didnt even work, and as for all the ppl that tried to join i thought u had more sense- if aligro makes it, its bound to fail, ALigro my advice try do summit ure clever at- like......... hmmmmmmmmmmmm aint really sure i dont think ure good at anything :) :) :) :p except mayb daoc
Anyway aligro did u try load the cs server up at the gam centre or did u do it at ure house :S

Frerd 36 arms cud pwn any1

lol who belives a word aligro says :sleeping: 1d 0f pwnz3rz h15 455

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom