DAoC Complete Box.

Cadagdur

Fledgling Freddie
H'okay, so..
I had a SI and ToA enabled account but not Catacombs so i bought the Complete Box (it was cheaper from Play.com than buying just the expansion from the official DAoC site).
Anyway, i got it this morning and there is only 1 CD key in the box, so i'm just wondering - can i just enable Catacombs on my old account with this CD key? and if so would that stop me from creating a second account that WASN'T Catacombs enabled?
I just want to make sure what will happen before i do it.. would kinda suck if i can only use this CD Key to create a new account and not to enable it on my old one :/
Thanks in advance for any replies
:drink: :cheers:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
When I purchased the ToA box set - i used the key once to activate ToA on my main account, then used it again to open a new account with classic+SI for a buffer, worked fine then - but the subscription pages have changed alot since those days.

Cadagdur

Fledgling Freddie
Right i'll just try doing it that way and hope for the best then :)
Thanks alot for the reply :clap:

Tilda

As I understand it, Tears is right.
The key is, I think, good for one of each expansion.
Thus you could do:

1 full account up to catas.

or

Take a currnent toa account up to catas, and make a new account up to toa.

etc etc, you get the idea :D

Cadagdur

Fledgling Freddie
Right well so far i upgraded my account to Catacombs from ToA no problems.
So thats all i wanted it for really...i guess i'll try creating a new account some time soon, as soon as my brother or girlfriend give in to teh ultimateness that is : DAoC ^^
wootwoot
Cheerybye thanks for the replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom