DAoC: Catacombs info

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
tbh jewelcrafting = death to item farm/no need to kill mobs anymore to get best jewelry.... :puke:

jnh

Loyal Freddie
need better player models/textures aswell as animations in my oppinion, they look the same as they did at release and dont seem to have advanced with the rest of the graphical updates and so look out of place to me. they just dont seem to fit in with the rest of the game world anymore. still, animations is good, im hoping for KOTOR style fights now :p

[edit] started reading it... you could have mentioned the new models in your post instead of making me look st00pid :p

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
Teren said:
tbh jewelcrafting = death to item farm/no need to kill mobs anymore to get best jewelry.... :puke:

Except you need drops for JC... Try reading it.

spook

Fledgling Freddie
like toa, you there'll possibly be added some new bonusses that you "need" to have to be competative... and those will come from jewelcrafting, which you need to kill mobs to get the components for.

haroo

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Looks promising :) but then hasnt most of the expansions? :eek7:

/Dracus

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Expect to find items with more scrolls...

The xxxx drops Pain in the Ass, part 1/15.

Seranders

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe in gemcrafting will be used 'old' gems, that now drop as sales items. Some might be quite rare (gems for 15-20 gold/piece), and if you need 10 of them to make item..

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
Breon said:
Wonder if we will get an uber new class?

I'd be surprised if the new classes were not over the top one way or another, see savages, bonedancers, necros, and animists, not that valewalkers and reavers are bad either mind you.

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Would be nice if alb got one this time so every one can scream nerf that alb :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom