DAOC becoming a collector's item?

L

longshot

Well, it might as well be it seems - because I can't seem to find a copy of the EU DAOC + Shrouded Isles package here in Denmark. Heck, the last place I heard from talked about possibly importing copies from Finland?!?!

So I'm curious, is this just a freak incident where I'm concerned or is obtaining copies of EU DAOC + Shrouded Isles turning into the latest GOA quest?

O

old.Tohtori

I'm willing to sell my copies to you for ....1 billion dollars! :D

EDIT: And what's wrong with Finland?! :eek:

L

longshot

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
I'm willing to sell my copies to you for ....1 billion dollars! :D

EDIT: And what's wrong with Finland?! :eek:

Do you take VISA? :D

As for Finland... nothing wrong with that... it just seems a little... out there in Midgard :)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by longshot
Do you take VISA? :D

VISA, Mastercard, American Express or a goodlooking sister. Anything goes :p

O

old.Trine Aquavit

This reminds me of the fact that my copy of the original DAOC has "First Edition" printed in large letters on the box. It made me laugh at the time - not sure what GOA were thinking there :)

H

heilel

I've seen it quite recently in Denmark in Merlin, Fona and Fredegaard.
That's in Randers and Århus (Jylland)

S

shu_ayala

Play.com was the place me and my friends got our copies from a few weeks ago.

I've just checked the webiste and the original DAoC is soldout now :( - but they still have stocks of the expansion!

A

ayumi-x

You could try gameplay.co.uk - they deliver to the rest of Europe :)

R

romuli

I got my copy last week, yes only been playing for 1 week now, what a n00b hey ;)

Why not try this link ;)

hxxp://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00008A8OY/ref=sr_aps_videogames_1_1/202-1122512-0934233

K

kallora

Buy the US verssion fro one of the many US online shops... free youself from GOA's Yoke :D

A

Ala

Originally posted by longshot
Well, it might as well be it seems - because I can't seem to find a copy of the EU DAOC + Shrouded Isles package here in Denmark. Heck, the last place I heard from talked about possibly importing copies from Finland?!?!

So I'm curious, is this just a freak incident where I'm concerned or is obtaining copies of EU DAOC + Shrouded Isles turning into the latest GOA quest?

U can buy it at Dschungel in Vienna m8, €30 or €40 I think.

edit - *they got plentiful supplies :)*

N

ning

Re: Re: DAOC becoming a collector's item?

Originally posted by Ala
U can buy it at Dschungel in Vienna m8, €30 or €40 I think.

edit - *they got plentiful supplies :)*

Denmark <==> Vienna just for DAOC :D

N

Nivellen

LOL! I even managed to get a copy of it in Poland - I used http://www.edirectory.co.uk and they shipped it from Britian using gameplay.co.uk - the package was not intercepted by our government and I was not asked to pay a crazy duty tax (50 euros). It just came to my house AND they (by mistake) sent me the Shrouded Isles BUNDLE pack - not the expansion, so ow yay, I got another DAoC cd key :) for my future 2nd account. bwahaha!

F

fahc

smut ned i fona. de har det. eller tag www.betafon.dk de har det...

hilsen en dansker der lige har stået med et exemplar i hånden idag :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom